52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Iwill extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my enemies rejoice over me.
- O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.
- O LORD, You have brought up my soul from Sheol; You have kept me alive, that I would not go down to the pit.
- Sing praise to the LORD, you His godly ones, And give thanks to His holy name.
- For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
- Now as for me, I said in my prosperity, "I will never be moved.'
- O LORD, by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; You hid Your face, I was dismayed.
- To You, O LORD, I called, And to the Lord I made supplication:
- "What profit is there in my blood, if I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your faithfulness?
- " Hear, O LORD, and be gracious to me; O LORD, be my helper.'
- You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
- That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever. 31 A Psalm of Complaint and of Praise. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
- In You, O LORD, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed; In Your righteousness deliver me.
- Incline Your ear to me, rescue me quickly; Be to me a rock of strength, A stronghold to save me.
- For You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name's sake You will lead me and guide me.
- You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength.
- Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O LORD, God of truth.
- I hate those who regard vain idols, But I trust in the LORD.
- I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, Because You have seen my affliction; You have known the troubles of my soul,
- And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; My eye is wasted away from grief, my soul and my body also.
- For my life is spent with sorrow And my years with sighing; My strength has failed because of my iniquity, And my body has wasted away.
- Because of all my adversaries, I have become a reproach, Especially to my neighbors, And an object of dread to my acquaintances; Those who see me in the street flee from me.
- I am forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel.
- For I have heard the slander of many, Terror is on every side; While they took counsel together against me, They schemed to take away my life.
- But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, " You are my God.'
- My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me.
- Make Your face to shine upon Your servant; Save me in Your lovingkindness.
- Let me not be put to shame, O LORD, for I call upon You; Let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silent in Sheol.
- Let the lying lips be mute, Which speak arrogantly against the righteous With pride and contempt.
- How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men!
- You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.
- Blessed be the LORD, For He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city.
- As for me, I said in my alarm, "I am cut off from before Your eyes'; Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications When I cried to You.
- O love the LORD, all you His godly ones! The LORD preserves the faithful And fully recompenses the proud doer.
- Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the LORD. 32 Blessedness of Forgiveness and of Trust in God. A Psalm of David.A Maskil.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered!
- How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit!
- When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long.
- For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah.
- I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, " I will confess my transgressions to the LORD'; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.
- Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him.
- You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.
- Do not be as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding, Whose trappings include bit and bridle to hold them in check, Otherwise they will not come near to you.
- Many are the sorrows of the wicked, But he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him.
- Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones; And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart. 33
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.