|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- OLORD, in Your strength the king will be glad, And in Your salvation how greatly he will rejoice!
- You have given him his heart's desire, And You have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.
- For You meet him with the blessings of good things; You set a crown of fine gold on his head.
- He asked life of You, You gave it to him, Length of days forever and ever.
- His glory is great through Your salvation, Splendor and majesty You place upon him.
- For You make him most blessed forever; You make him joyful with gladness in Your presence.
- For the king trusts in the LORD, And through the lovingkindness of the Most High he will not be shaken.
- Your hand will find out all your enemies; Your right hand will find out those who hate you.
- You will make them as a fiery oven in the time of your anger; The LORD will swallow them up in His wrath, And fire will devour them.
- Their offspring You will destroy from the earth, And their descendants from among the sons of men.
- Though they intended evil against You And devised a plot, They will not succeed.
- For You will make them turn their back; You will aim with Your bowstrings at their faces.
- Be exalted, O LORD, in Your strength; We will sing and praise Your power. 22 A Cry of Anguish and a Song of Praise. For the choir director; upon Aijeleth Hashshahar. A Psalm of David.
- My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.
- O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest.
- Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
- In You our fathers trusted; They trusted and You delivered them.
- To You they cried out and were delivered; In You they trusted and were not disappointed.
- But I am a worm and not a man, A reproach of men and despised by the people.
- All who see me sneer at me; They separate with the lip, they wag the head, saying,
- " Commit yourself to the LORD; let Him deliver him; Let Him rescue him, because He delights in him.'
- Yet You are He who brought me forth from the womb; You made me trust when upon my mother's breasts.
- Upon You I was cast from birth; You have been my God from my mother's womb.
- Be not far from me, for trouble is near; For there is none to help.
- Many bulls have surrounded me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled me.
- They open wide their mouth at me, As a ravening and a roaring lion.
- I am poured out like water, And all my bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It is melted within me.
- My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And my tongue cleaves to my jaws; And You lay me in the dust of death.
- For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers has encompassed me; They pierced my hands and my feet.
- I can count all my bones. They look, they stare at me;
- They divide my garments among them, And for my clothing they cast lots.
- But You, O LORD, be not far off; O You my help, hasten to my assistance.
- Deliver my soul from the sword, My only life from the power of the dog.
- Save me from the lion's mouth; From the horns of the wild oxen You answer me.
- I will tell of Your name to my brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
- You who fear the LORD, praise Him; All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him, And stand in awe of Him, all you descendants of Israel.
- For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from him; But when he cried to Him for help, He heard.
- From You comes my praise in the great assembly; I shall pay my vows before those who fear Him.
- The afflicted will eat and be satisfied; Those who seek Him will praise the LORD. Let your heart live forever!
- All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, And all the families of the nations will worship before You.
- For the kingdom is the LORD'S And He rules over the nations.
- All the prosperous of the earth will eat and worship, All those who go down to the dust will bow before Him, Even he who cannot keep his soul alive.
- Posterity will serve Him; It will be told of the Lord to the coming generation.
- They will come and will declare His righteousness To a people who will be born, that He has performed it. 23 The LORD, the Psalmist's Shepherd. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
- He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
- He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
- Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 24 The King of Glory Entering Zion. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.