52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!
- I will praise the LORD while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
- Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.
- His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
- How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, Whose hope is in the LORD his God,
- Who made heaven and earth, The sea and all that is in them; Who keeps faith forever;
- Who executes justice for the oppressed; Who gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets the prisoners free.
- The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous;
- The LORD protects the strangers; He supports the fatherless and the widow, But He thwarts the way of the wicked.
- The LORD will reign forever, Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD! 147
- Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant and praise is becoming.
- The LORD builds up Jerusalem; He gathers the outcasts of Israel.
- He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.
- He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them.
- Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.
- The LORD supports the afflicted; He brings down the wicked to the ground.
- Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; Sing praises to our God on the lyre,
- Who covers the heavens with clouds, Who provides rain for the earth, Who makes grass to grow on the mountains.
- He gives to the beast its food, And to the young ravens which cry.
- He does not delight in the strength of the horse; He does not take pleasure in the legs of a man.
- The LORD favors those who fear Him, Those who wait for His lovingkindness.
- Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!
- For He has strengthened the bars of your gates; He has blessed your sons within you.
- He makes peace in your borders; He satisfies you with the finest of the wheat.
- He sends forth His command to the earth; His word runs very swiftly.
- He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes.
- He casts forth His ice as fragments; Who can stand before His cold?
- He sends forth His word and melts them; He causes His wind to blow and the waters to flow.
- He declares His words to Jacob, His statutes and His ordinances to Israel.
- He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for His ordinances, they have not known them. Praise the LORD! 148
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights!
- Praise Him, all His angels; Praise Him, all His hosts!
- Praise Him, sun and moon; Praise Him, all stars of light!
- Praise Him, highest heavens, And the waters that are above the heavens!
- Let them praise the name of the LORD, For He commanded and they were created.
- He has also established them forever and ever; He has made a decree which will not pass away.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, Sea monsters and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and clouds; Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
- Mountains and all hills; Fruit trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle; Creeping things and winged fowl;
- Kings of the earth and all peoples; Princes and all judges of the earth;
- Both young men and virgins; Old men and children.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven.
- And He has lifted up a horn for His people, Praise for all His godly ones; Even for the sons of Israel, a people near to Him. Praise the LORD! 149
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.