52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion.
- By the transgression of a land many are its princes, But by a man of understanding and knowledge, so it endures.
- A poor man who oppresses the lowly Is like a driving rain which leaves no food.
- Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But those who keep the law strive with them.
- Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.
- Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than he who is crooked though he be rich.
- He who keeps the law is a discerning son, But he who is a companion of gluttons humiliates his father.
- He who increases his wealth by interest and usury Gathers it for him who is gracious to the poor.
- He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.
- He who leads the upright astray in an evil way Will himself fall into his own pit, But the blameless will inherit good.
- The rich man is wise in his own eyes, But the poor who has understanding sees through him.
- When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves.
- He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.
- How blessed is the man who fears always, But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
- Like a roaring lion and a rushing bear Is a wicked ruler over a poor people.
- A leader who is a great oppressor lacks understanding, But he who hates unjust gain will prolong his days.
- A man who is laden with the guilt of human blood Will be a fugitive until death; let no one support him.
- He who walks blamelessly will be delivered, But he who is crooked will fall all at once.
- He who tills his land will have plenty of food, But he who follows empty pursuits will have poverty in plenty.
- A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished.
- To show partiality is not good, Because for a piece of bread a man will transgress.
- A man with an evil eye hastens after wealth And does not know that want will come upon him.
- He who rebukes a man will afterward find more favor Than he who flatters with the tongue.
- He who robs his father or his mother And says, "It is not a transgression,' Is the companion of a man who destroys.
- An arrogant man stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the LORD will prosper.
- He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, But he who walks wisely will be delivered.
- He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.
- When the wicked rise, men hide themselves; But when they perish, the righteous increase. 29
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.