52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- By the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof; but by a man of understanding [and] of knowledge, [its] stability is prolonged.
- A poor man who oppresseth the helpless is a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.
- They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.
- Evil men understand not judgment; but they that seek Jehovah understand everything.
- Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse, double in ways, though he be rich.
- Whoso observeth the law is a son that hath understanding; but he that is a companion of profligates bringeth shame to his father.
- He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance gathereth it for him that is gracious to the poor.
- He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.
- Whoso causeth the upright to go astray in an evil way, shall himself fall into his own pit; but the perfect shall inherit good.
- A rich man is wise in his own eyes; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.
- When the righteous triumph, there is great glory; but when the wicked rise, men conceal themselves.
- He that covereth his transgressions shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall obtain mercy.
- Happy is the man that feareth always; but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into evil.
- A roaring lion, and a ranging bear, is a wicked ruler over a poor people.
- The prince void of intelligence is also a great oppressor: he that hateth covetousness shall prolong [his] days.
- A man laden with the blood of [any] person, fleeth to the pit: let no man stay him.
- Whoso walketh in integrity shall be saved; but he that is perverted in [his] double ways, shall fall in one [of them].
- He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread; but he that followeth the worthless shall have poverty enough.
- A faithful man aboundeth with blessings; but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.
- To have respect of persons is not good; but for a piece of bread will a man transgress.
- He that hath an evil eye hasteth after wealth, and knoweth not that poverty shall come upon him.
- He that rebuketh a man shall afterwards find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.
- Whoso robbeth his father and his mother, and saith, It is no transgression, the same is the companion of a destroyer.
- He that is puffed up in soul exciteth contention; but he that relieth upon Jehovah shall be made fat.
- He that confideth in his own heart is a fool; but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
- He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack; but he that withdraweth his eyes shall have many a curse.
- When the wicked rise, men hide themselves; but when they perish, the righteous increase.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.