52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- The LORD reigns, let the peoples tremble; He is enthroned above the cherubim, let the earth shake!
- The LORD is great in Zion, And He is exalted above all the peoples.
- Let them praise Your great and awesome name; Holy is He.
- The strength of the King loves justice; You have established equity; You have executed justice and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt the LORD our God And worship at His footstool; Holy is He.
- Moses and Aaron were among His priests, And Samuel was among those who called on His name; They called upon the LORD and He answered them.
- He spoke to them in the pillar of cloud; They kept His testimonies And the statute that He gave them.
- O LORD our God, You answered them; You were a forgiving God to them, And yet an avenger of their evil deeds.
- Exalt the LORD our God And worship at His holy hill, For holy is the LORD our God. 100 All Men Exhorted to Praise God. A Psalm for Thanksgiving.
- Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
- Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing.
- Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
- Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
- For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations. 101 The Psalmist's Profession of Uprightness. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Iwill sing of lovingkindness and justice, To You, O LORD, I will sing praises.
- I will give heed to the blameless way. When will You come to me? I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
- I will set no worthless thing before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not fasten its grip on me.
- A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil.
- Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.
- My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; He who walks in a blameless way is the one who will minister to me.
- He who practices deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who speaks falsehood shall not maintain his position before me.
- Every morning I will destroy all the wicked of the land, So as to cut off from the city of the LORD all those who do iniquity. 102 Prayer of an Afflicted Man for Mercy on Himself and on Zion. A Prayer of the Afflicted when he is faint and pours out his complaint before the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.