52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, In the city of our God, His holy mountain.
- Beautiful in elevation, the joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion in the far north, The city of the great King.
- God, in her palaces, Has made Himself known as a stronghold.
- For, lo, the kings assembled themselves, They passed by together.
- They saw it, then they were amazed; They were terrified, they fled in alarm.
- Panic seized them there, Anguish, as of a woman in childbirth.
- With the east wind You break the ships of Tarshish.
- As we have heard, so have we seen In the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God; God will establish her forever. Selah.
- We have thought on Your lovingkindness, O God, In the midst of Your temple.
- As is Your name, O God, So is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness.
- Let Mount Zion be glad, Let the daughters of Judah rejoice Because of Your judgments.
- Walk about Zion and go around her; Count her towers;
- Consider her ramparts; Go through her palaces, That you may tell it to the next generation.
- For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death. 49 The Folly of Trusting in Riches. For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.
- Hear this, all peoples; Give ear, all inhabitants of the world,
- Both low and high, Rich and poor together.
- My mouth will speak wisdom, And the meditation of my heart will be understanding.
- I will incline my ear to a proverb; I will express my riddle on the harp.
- Why should I fear in days of adversity, When the iniquity of my foes surrounds me,
- Even those who trust in their wealth And boast in the abundance of their riches?
- No man can by any means redeem his brother Or give to God a ransom for him
- For the redemption of his soul is costly, And he should cease trying forever
- That he should live on eternally, That he should not undergo decay.
- For he sees that even wise men die; The stupid and the senseless alike perish And leave their wealth to others.
- Their inner thought is that their houses are forever And their dwelling places to all generations; They have called their lands after their own names.
- But man in his pomp will not endure; He is like the beasts that perish.
- This is the way of those who are foolish, And of those after them who approve their words. Selah.
- As sheep they are appointed for Sheol; Death shall be their shepherd; And the upright shall rule over them in the morning, And their form shall be for Sheol to consume So that they have no habitation.
- But God will redeem my soul from the power of Sheol, For He will receive me. Selah.
- Do not be afraid when a man becomes rich, When the glory of his house is increased;
- For when he dies he will carry nothing away; His glory will not descend after him.
- Though while he lives he congratulates himself And though men praise you when you do well for yourself
- He shall go to the generation of his fathers; They will never see the light.
- Man in his pomp, yet without understanding, Is like the beasts that perish. 50 God the Judge of the Righteous and the Wicked. A Psalm of Asaph.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- The Mighty One, God, the LORD, has spoken, And summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
- Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shone forth.
- May our God come and not keep silence; Fire devours before Him, And it is very tempestuous around Him.
- He summons the heavens above, And the earth, to judge His people:
- "Gather My godly ones to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.'
- And the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is judge. Selah.
- " Hear, O My people, and I will speak; O Israel, I will testify against you; I am God, your God.
- "I do not reprove you for your sacrifices, And your burnt offerings are continually before Me.
- "I shall take no young bull out of your house Nor male goats out of your folds.
- "For every beast of the forest is Mine, The cattle on a thousand hills.
- "I know every bird of the mountains, And everything that moves in the field is Mine.
- "If I were hungry I would not tell you, For the world is Mine, and all it contains.
- "Shall I eat the flesh of bulls Or drink the blood of male goats?
- "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving And pay your vows to the Most High;
- Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.'
- But to the wicked God says, "What right have you to tell of My statutes And to take My covenant in your mouth?
- "For you hate discipline, And you cast My words behind you.
- "When you see a thief, you are pleased with him, And you associate with adulterers.
- "You let your mouth loose in evil And your tongue frames deceit.
- "You sit and speak against your brother; You slander your own mother's son.
- "These things you have done and I kept silence; You thought that I was just like you; I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.
- "Now consider this, you who forget God, Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver.
- "He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; And to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God.' 51 A Contrite Sinner's Prayer for Pardon. For the choir director.A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.