52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.
- Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?
- Lay down now, put me in a surety with thee; who is he that will strike hands with me?
- For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them.
- He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail.
- He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
- Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.
- Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite.
- The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
- But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
- My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart.
- They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness.
- If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.
- I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister.
- And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
- They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.
- Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak.
- Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed vile in your sight?
- He teareth himself in his anger: shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of his place?
- Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine.
- The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him.
- The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.
- For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walketh upon a snare.
- The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.
- The snare is laid for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.
- Terrors shall make him afraid on every side, and shall drive him to his feet.
- His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.
- It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength.
- His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle, and it shall bring him to the king of terrors.
- It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.
- His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off.
- His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name in the street.
- He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- He shall neither have son nor nephew among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.
- They that come after him shall be astonied at his day, as they that went before were affrighted.
- Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked, and this is the place of him that knoweth not God.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.