52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My spirit is broken, my days are extinct, the grave is ready for me.
- Surely there are mockers about me, and my eye dwells on their provocation.
- "Lay down a pledge for me with thyself; who is there that will give surety for me?
- Since thou hast closed their minds to understanding, therefore thou wilt not let them triumph.
- He who informs against his friends to get a share of their property, the eyes of his children will fail.
- "He has made me a byword of the peoples, and I am one before whom men spit.
- My eye has grown dim from grief, and all my members are like a shadow.
- Upright men are appalled at this, and the innocent stirs himself up against the godless.
- Yet the righteous holds to his way, and he that has clean hands grows stronger and stronger.
- But you, come on again, all of you, and I shall not find a wise man among you.
- My days are past, my plans are broken off, the desires of my heart.
- They make night into day; 'The light,' they say, 'is near to the darkness.'
- If I look for Sheol as my house, if I spread my couch in darkness,
- if I say to the pit, 'You are my father,' and to the worm, 'My mother,' or 'My sister,'
- where then is my hope? Who will see my hope?
- Will it go down to the bars of Sheol? Shall we descend together into the dust?"
- Then Bildad the Shuhite answered:
- "How long will you hunt for words? Consider, and then we will speak.
- Why are we counted as cattle? Why are we stupid in your sight?
- You who tear yourself in your anger, shall the earth be forsaken for you, or the rock be removed out of its place?
- "Yea, the light of the wicked is put out, and the flame of his fire does not shine.
- The light is dark in his tent, and his lamp above him is put out.
- His strong steps are shortened and his own schemes throw him down.
- For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walks on a pitfall.
- A trap seizes him by the heel, a snare lays hold of him.
- A rope is hid for him in the ground, a trap for him in the path.
- Terrors frighten him on every side, and chase him at his heels.
- His strength is hunger-bitten, and calamity is ready for his stumbling.
- By disease his skin is consumed, the first-born of death consumes his limbs.
- He is torn from the tent in which he trusted, and is brought to the king of terrors.
- In his tent dwells that which is none of his; brimstone is scattered upon his habitation.
- His roots dry up beneath, and his branches wither above.
- His memory perishes from the earth, and he has no name in the street.
- He is thrust from light into darkness, and driven out of the world.
- He has no offspring or descendant among his people, and no survivor where he used to live.
- They of the west are appalled at his day, and horror seizes them of the east.
- Surely such are the dwellings of the ungodly, such is the place of him who knows not God."
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.