52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
- The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
- The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
- Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
- Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
- He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
- The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
- Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
- He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.