52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye Jah! Praise, O my soul, Jehovah.
- I praise Jehovah during my life, I sing praise to my God while I exist.
- Trust not in princes -- in a son of man, For he hath no deliverance.
- His spirit goeth forth, he returneth to his earth, In that day have his thoughts perished.
- O the happiness of him Who hath the God of Jacob for his help, His hope [is] on Jehovah his God,
- Making the heavens and earth, The sea and all that [is] in them, Who is keeping truth to the age,
- Doing judgment for the oppressed, Giving bread to the hungry.
- Jehovah is loosing the prisoners, Jehovah is opening (the eyes of) the blind, Jehovah is raising the bowed down, Jehovah is loving the righteous,
- Jehovah is preserving the strangers, The fatherless and widow He causeth to stand, And the way of the wicked He turneth upside down.
- Jehovah doth reign to the age, Thy God, O Zion, to generation and generation, Praise ye Jah!
- Praise ye Jah! For [it is] good to praise our God, For pleasant -- comely [is] praise.
- Building Jerusalem [is] Jehovah, The driven away of Israel He gathereth.
- Who is giving healing to the broken of heart, And is binding up their griefs.
- Appointing the number of the stars, To all them He giveth names.
- Great [is] our Lord, and abundant in power, Of His understanding there is no narration.
- Jehovah is causing the meek to stand, Making low the wicked unto the earth.
- Answer ye to Jehovah with thanksgiving, Sing ye to our God with a harp.
- Who is covering the heavens with clouds, Who is preparing for the earth rain, Who is causing grass to spring up [on] mountains,
- Giving to the beast its food, To the young of the ravens that call.
- Not in the might of the horse doth He delight, Not in the legs of a man is He pleased.
- Jehovah is pleased with those fearing Him, With those waiting for His kindness.
- Glorify, O Jerusalem, Jehovah, Praise thy God, O Zion.
- For He did strengthen the bars of thy gates, He hath blessed thy sons in thy midst.
- Who is making thy border peace, [With] the fat of wheat He satisfieth Thee.
- Who is sending forth His saying [on] earth, Very speedily doth His word run.
- Who is giving snow like wool, Hoar-frost as ashes He scattereth.
- Casting forth His ice like morsels, Before His cold who doth stand?
- He sendeth forth His word and melteth them, He causeth His wind to blow -- the waters flow.
- Declaring His words to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel.
- He hath not done so to any nation, As to judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye Jah!
- Praise ye Jah! Praise ye Jehovah from the heavens, Praise ye Him in high places.
- Praise ye Him, all His messengers, Praise ye Him, all His hosts.
- Praise ye Him, sun and moon, Praise ye Him, all stars of light.
- Praise ye Him, heavens of heavens, And ye waters that are above the heavens.
- They do praise the name of Jehovah, For He commanded, and they were created.
- And He establisheth them for ever to the age, A statute He gave, and they pass not over.
- Praise ye Jehovah from the earth, Dragons and all deeps,
- Fire and hail, snow and vapour, Whirlwind doing His word;
- The mountains and all heights, Fruit tree, and all cedars,
- The wild beast, and all cattle, Creeping thing, and winged bird,
- Kings of earth, and all peoples, Chiefs, and all judges of earth,
- Young men, and also maidens, Aged men, with youths,
- They praise the name of Jehovah, For His name alone hath been set on high, His honour [is] above earth and heavens.
- And He exalteth the horn of His people, The praise of all His saints, Of the sons of Israel, a people near Him. Praise ye Jah!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.