|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.
- When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
- Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
- When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
- An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
- When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
- A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
- Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it: and he that hateth suretiship is sure.
- A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches.
- The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.
- The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.
- As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.
- They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD: but such as are upright in their way are his delight.
- Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
- As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.
- The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.
- The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
- He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
- He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.
- He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.
- He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
- Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.
- Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
- A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.
- A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.
- A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
- The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
- The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.
- A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.
- He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread.
- A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
- He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.
- The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit.
- The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.
- A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
- A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.
- He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
- There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
- The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
- There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
- Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
- A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.
- The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
- Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
- The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them.
- The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
- In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.