|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words.
- Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.
- My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
- The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
- If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
- Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.
- Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.
- Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,
- I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
- Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,
- He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.
- Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
- Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
- For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
- In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
- Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
- That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
- He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
- He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
- So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
- His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
- Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
- If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
- Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
- His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
- He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
- He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
- He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
- Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
- To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
- Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
- If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
- If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
- Furthermore Elihu answered and said,
- Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge.
- For the ear trieth words, as the mouth tasteth meat.
- Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good.
- For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment.
- Should I lie against my right? my wound is incurable without transgression.
- What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?
- Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.
- For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.
- Therefore hearken unto me ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.
- For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
- Yea, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert judgment.
- Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
- If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;
- All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.
- If now thou hast understanding, hear this: hearken to the voice of my words.
- Shall even he that hateth right govern? and wilt thou condemn him that is most just?
- Is it fit to say to a king, Thou art wicked? and to princes, Ye are ungodly?
- How much less to him that accepteth not the persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the poor? for they all are the work of his hands.
- In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand.
- For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.
- There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.
- For he will not lay upon man more than right; that he should enter into judgment with God.
- He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead.
- Therefore he knoweth their works, and he overturneth them in the night, so that they are destroyed.
- He striketh them as wicked men in the open sight of others;
- Because they turned back from him, and would not consider any of his ways:
- So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto him, and he heareth the cry of the afflicted.
- When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:
- That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.
- Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement, I will not offend any more:
- That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.
- Should it be according to thy mind? he will recompense it, whether thou refuse, or whether thou choose; and not I: therefore speak what thou knowest.
- Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me.
- Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom.
- My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.
- For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.