|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
- My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
- My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
- When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
- O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
- Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
- Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
- I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
- Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
- We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old.
- How thou didst drive out the heathen with thy hand, and plantedst them; how thou didst afflict the people, and cast them out.
- For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
- Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.
- Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.
- For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
- But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
- In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
- But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
- Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.
- Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.
- Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price.
- Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us.
- Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
- My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
- For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth; by reason of the enemy and avenger.
- All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
- Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
- Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.
- If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;
- Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
- Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
- Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.
- Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?
- For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
- Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.