|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and standeth not in the way of sinners, and sitteth not in the seat of scorners;
- But his delight is in Jehovah's law, and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he [is] as a tree planted by brooks of water, which giveth its fruit in its season, and whose leaf fadeth not; and all that he doeth prospereth.
- The wicked are not so; but are as the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For Jehovah knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.
- Why are the nations in tumultuous agitation, and [why] do the peoples meditate a vain thing?
- The kings of the earth set themselves, and the princes plot together, against Jehovah and against his anointed:
- Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their cords from us!
- He that dwelleth in the heavens shall laugh, the Lord shall have them in derision.
- Then will he speak to them in his anger, and in his fierce displeasure will he terrify them:
- And *I* have anointed my king upon Zion, the hill of my holiness.
- I will declare the decree: Jehovah hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; *I* this day have begotten thee.
- Ask of me, and I will give thee nations for an inheritance, and for thy possession the ends of the earth:
- Thou shalt break them with a sceptre of iron, as a potter's vessel thou shalt dash them in pieces.
- And now, O kings, be ye wise, be admonished, ye judges of the earth.
- Serve Jehovah with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
- Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his anger burn but a little. Blessed are all who have their trust in him.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.