52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- He that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and without remedy.
- When the righteous increase, the people rejoice; but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
- Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father; but he that is a companion of harlots destroyeth [his] substance.
- A king by just judgment establisheth the land; but he that taketh gifts overthroweth it.
- A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his steps.
- In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare; but the righteous shall sing and rejoice.
- The righteous taketh knowledge of the cause of the poor; the wicked understandeth not knowledge.
- Scornful men set the city in a flame; but the wise turn away anger.
- If a wise man contendeth with a fool, whether he rage or laugh, [he] hath no rest.
- The bloodthirsty hate the perfect, but the upright care for his soul.
- A fool uttereth all his mind; but a wise [man] keepeth it back.
- If a ruler hearken to lying words, all his servants are wicked.
- The indigent and the oppressor meet together; Jehovah lighteneth the eyes of them both.
- A king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.
- The rod and reproof give wisdom; but a child left [to himself] bringeth his mother to shame.
- When the wicked increase, transgression increaseth; but the righteous shall see their fall.
- Chasten thy son, and he shall give thee rest, and shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Where there is no vision the people cast off restraint; but happy is he that keepeth the law.
- A servant is not corrected by words: he understandeth indeed, but he will not answer.
- Hast thou seen a man hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child, shall in the end have him as a son.
- An angry man exciteth contention; and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.
- A man's pride bringeth him low; but the humble in spirit shall obtain honour.
- Whoso shareth with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth the adjuration, and declareth not.
- The fear of man bringeth a snare; but whoso putteth his confidence in Jehovah is protected.
- Many seek the ruler's face; but a man's right judgment is from Jehovah.
- An unjust man is an abomination to the righteous; and he that is of upright way is an abomination to the wicked [man].
500 Internal Server Error
- The words of Agur the son of Jakeh; the prophecy uttered by the man unto Ithiel, [even] unto Ithiel and Ucal:
- Truly *I* am more stupid than any one; and I have not a man's intelligence.
- I have neither learned wisdom, nor have I the knowledge of the Holy.
- Who hath ascended up into the heavens, and descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a mantle? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou knowest?
- Every word of +God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
- Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- Two things do I ask of thee; deny me [them] not before I die:
- Remove far from me vanity and lies; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the bread of my daily need:
- lest I be full and deny [thee], and say, Who is Jehovah? or lest I be poor and steal, and outrage the name of my God.
- Speak not too much about a servant to his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be held guilty.
- There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother;
- there is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, yet are not washed from their filthiness;
- there is a generation, -- how lofty are their eyes, how their eyelids are lifted up!
- -- a generation whose teeth are swords, and their jaw-teeth knives, to devour the afflicted from off the earth, and the needy from [among] men.
- The leech hath two daughters: Give, give. There are three [things] never satisfied; four which say not, It is enough:
- -- Sheol, and the barren womb; the earth which is not filled with water, and the fire which saith not, It is enough.
- The eye that mocketh at a father, and despiseth to obey a mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
- There are three [things] too wonderful for me, and four that I know not:
- The way of an eagle in the heavens, the way of a serpent upon a rock, the way of a ship in the midst of the sea, and the way of a man with a maid.
- Such is the way of an adulterous woman: she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
- Under three [things] the earth is disquieted, and under four it cannot bear up:
- Under a servant when he reigneth, and a churl when he is filled with meat;
- under an odious [woman] when she is married, and a handmaid when she is heir to her mistress.
- There are four [things] little upon the earth, and they are exceeding wise:
- The ants, a people not strong, yet they provide their food in the summer;
- the rock-badgers are but a feeble folk, yet they make their house in the cliff;
- the locusts have no king, yet they go forth all of them by bands;
- thou takest hold of the lizard with the hands, yet is she in kings' palaces.
- There are three [things] which have a stately step, and four are comely in going:
- The lion, mighty among beasts, which turneth not away for any;
- a [horse] girt in the loins; or the he-goat; and a king, against whom none can rise up.
- If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, [lay] the hand upon thy mouth.
- For the pressing of milk bringeth forth butter, and the pressing of the nose bringeth forth blood; and the pressing of anger bringeth forth strife.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.