|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
- When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
- Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.
- The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.
- A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.
- In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.
- The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.
- Scornful men bring a city into a snare: but wise men turn away wrath.
- If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.
- The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
- A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
- If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.
- The poor and the deceitful man meet together: the LORD lighteneth both their eyes.
- The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.
- Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
- A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.
- Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have him become his son at the length.
- An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.
- A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
- Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.
- The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
- Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.
- An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even the prophecy: the man spake unto Ithiel, even unto Ithiel and Ucal,
- Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man.
- I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy.
- Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
- Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
- Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
- Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
- Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
- Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.
- There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
- There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
- There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
- There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.
- The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough:
- The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough.
- The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
- There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:
- The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.
- Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
- For three things the earth is disquieted, and for four which it cannot bear:
- For a servant when he reigneth; and a fool when he is filled with meat;
- For an odious woman when she is married; and an handmaid that is heir to her mistress.
- There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:
- The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;
- The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks;
- The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;
- The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.
- There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going:
- A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;
- A greyhound; an he goat also; and a king, against whom there is no rising up.
- If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth.
- Surely the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, and the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood: so the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.