52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
2 Timothy 3
- But this know, that in [the] last days difficult times shall be there;
- for men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, evil speakers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, profane,
- without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, of unsubdued passions, savage, having no love for what is good,
- traitors, headlong, of vain pretensions, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God;
- having a form of piety but denying the power of it: and from these turn away.
- For of these are they who are getting into houses, and leading captive silly women, laden with sins, led by various lusts,
- always learning, and never able to come to [the] knowledge of [the] truth.
- Now in the same manner in which Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, thus these also withstand the truth; men corrupted in mind, found worthless as regards the faith.
- But they shall not advance farther; for their folly shall be completely manifest to all, as that of those also became.
- But *thou* hast been thoroughly acquainted with my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, endurance,
- persecutions, sufferings: what [sufferings] happened to me in Antioch, in Iconium, in Lystra; what persecutions I endured; and the Lord delivered me out of all.
- And all indeed who desire to live piously in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
- But wicked men and juggling impostors shall advance in evil, leading and being led astray.
- But *thou*, abide in those things which thou hast learned, and [of which] thou hast been fully persuaded, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];
- and that from a child thou hast known the sacred letters, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation, through faith which [is] in Christ Jesus.
- Every scripture [is] divinely inspired, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;
- that the man of God may be complete, fully fitted to every good work.
2 Timothy 4
- I testify before God and Christ Jesus, who is about to judge living and dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom,
- proclaim the word; be urgent in season [and] out of season, convict, rebuke, encourage, with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- For the time shall be when they will not bear sound teaching; but according to their own lusts will heap up to themselves teachers, having an itching ear;
- and they will turn away their ear from the truth, and will have turned aside to fables.
- But *thou*, be sober in all things, bear evils, do [the] work of an evangelist, fill up the full measure of thy ministry.
- For *I* am already being poured out, and the time of my release is come.
- I have combated the good combat, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- Henceforth the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will render to me in that day; but not only to me, but also to all who love his appearing.
- Use diligence to come to me quickly;
- for Demas has forsaken me, having loved the present age, and is gone to Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- Luke alone is with me. Take Mark, and bring [him] with thyself, for he is serviceable to me for ministry.
- But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
- The cloak which I left behind [me] in Troas at Carpus's, bring when thou comest, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Alexander the smith did many evil things against me. The Lord will render to him according to his works.
- Against whom be *thou* also on thy guard, for he has greatly withstood our words.
- At my first defence no man stood with me, but all deserted me. May it not be imputed to them.
- But the Lord stood with [me], and gave me power, that through me the proclamation might be fully made, and all [those of] the nations should hear; and I was delivered out of the lion's mouth.
- The Lord shall deliver me from every wicked work, and shall preserve [me] for his heavenly kingdom; to whom [be] glory for the ages of ages. Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the house of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus remained in Corinth, but Trophimus I left behind in Miletus sick.
- Use diligence to come before winter. Eubulus salutes thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and the brethren all.
- The Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Grace [be] with you.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.