|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Corinthians 9
- For concerning the ministration which [is] for the saints, it is superfluous my writing to you.
- For I know your readiness, which I boast of as respects you to Macedonians, that Achaia is prepared since a year ago, and the zeal [reported] of you has stimulated the mass [of the brethren].
- But I have sent the brethren, in order that our boasting about you may not be made void in this respect, in order that, as I have said, ye may be prepared;
- lest haply, if Macedonians come with me and find you unprepared, *we*, that we say not *ye*, may be put to shame in this confidence.
- I thought it necessary therefore to beg the brethren that they would come to you, and complete beforehand your fore-announced blessing, that this may be ready thus as blessing, and not as got out of you.
- But this [is true], he that sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he that sows in [the spirit of] blessing shall reap also in blessing:
- each according as he is purposed in his heart; not grievingly, or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
- But God is able to make every gracious gift abound towards you, that, having in every way always all-sufficiency, ye may abound to every good work:
- according as it is written, He has scattered abroad, he has given to the poor, his righteousness remains for ever.
- Now he that supplies seed to the sower and bread for eating shall supply and make abundant your sowing, and increase the fruits of your righteousness:
- enriched in every way unto all free-hearted liberality, which works through us thanksgiving to God.
- Because the ministration of this service is not only filling up the measure of what is lacking to the saints, but also abounding by many thanksgivings to God;
- they glorifying God through the proof of this ministration, by reason of your subjection, by profession, to the glad tidings of the Christ, and your free-hearted liberality in communicating towards them and towards all;
- and in their supplication for you, full of ardent desire for you, on account of the exceeding grace of God [which is] upon you.
- Thanks [be] to God for his unspeakable free gift.
2 Corinthians 10
500 Internal Server Error
- But I myself, Paul, entreat you by the meekness and gentleness of the Christ, who, as to appearance, [when present] [am] mean among you, but absent am bold towards you;
- but I beseech that present I may not be bold with the confidence with which I think to be daring towards some who think of us as walking according to flesh.
- For walking in flesh, we do not war according to flesh.
- For the arms of our warfare [are] not fleshly, but powerful according to God to [the] overthrow of strongholds;
- overthrowing reasonings and every high thing that lifts itself up against the knowledge of God, and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ;
- and having in readiness to avenge all disobedience when your obedience shall have been fulfilled.
- Do ye look at what concerns appearance? If any one has confidence in himself that he is of Christ, let him think this again in himself, that even as he [is] of Christ, so also [are] we.
- For and if I should boast even somewhat more abundantly of our authority, which the Lord has given [to us] for building up and not for your overthrowing, I shall not be put to shame;
- that I may not seem as if I was frightening you by letters:
- because his letters, he says, [are] weighty and strong, but his presence in the body weak, and his speech naught.
- Let such a one think this, that such as we are in word by letters [when] absent, such also present in deed.
- For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves; but these, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves with themselves, are not intelligent.
- Now *we* will not boast out of measure, but according to the measure of the rule which the God of measure has apportioned to us, to reach to you also.
- For we do not, as not reaching to you, overstretch ourselves, (for we have come to you also in the glad tidings of the Christ;)
- not boasting out of measure in other people's labours, but having hope, your faith increasing, to be enlarged amongst you, according to our rule, yet more abundantly
- to announce the glad tidings to that [which is] beyond you, not to be boasting in another's rule of things made ready to hand.
- But he that boasts, let him boast in the Lord.
- For not *he* that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.