|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Corinthians 9
- For concerning the ministration which [is] for the saints, it is superfluous my writing to you.
- For I know your readiness, which I boast of as respects you to Macedonians, that Achaia is prepared since a year ago, and the zeal [reported] of you has stimulated the mass [of the brethren].
- But I have sent the brethren, in order that our boasting about you may not be made void in this respect, in order that, as I have said, ye may be prepared;
- lest haply, if Macedonians come with me and find you unprepared, *we*, that we say not *ye*, may be put to shame in this confidence.
- I thought it necessary therefore to beg the brethren that they would come to you, and complete beforehand your fore-announced blessing, that this may be ready thus as blessing, and not as got out of you.
- But this [is true], he that sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he that sows in [the spirit of] blessing shall reap also in blessing:
- each according as he is purposed in his heart; not grievingly, or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
- But God is able to make every gracious gift abound towards you, that, having in every way always all-sufficiency, ye may abound to every good work:
- according as it is written, He has scattered abroad, he has given to the poor, his righteousness remains for ever.
- Now he that supplies seed to the sower and bread for eating shall supply and make abundant your sowing, and increase the fruits of your righteousness:
- enriched in every way unto all free-hearted liberality, which works through us thanksgiving to God.
- Because the ministration of this service is not only filling up the measure of what is lacking to the saints, but also abounding by many thanksgivings to God;
- they glorifying God through the proof of this ministration, by reason of your subjection, by profession, to the glad tidings of the Christ, and your free-hearted liberality in communicating towards them and towards all;
- and in their supplication for you, full of ardent desire for you, on account of the exceeding grace of God [which is] upon you.
- Thanks [be] to God for his unspeakable free gift.
2 Corinthians 10
- But I myself, Paul, entreat you by the meekness and gentleness of the Christ, who, as to appearance, [when present] [am] mean among you, but absent am bold towards you;
- but I beseech that present I may not be bold with the confidence with which I think to be daring towards some who think of us as walking according to flesh.
- For walking in flesh, we do not war according to flesh.
- For the arms of our warfare [are] not fleshly, but powerful according to God to [the] overthrow of strongholds;
- overthrowing reasonings and every high thing that lifts itself up against the knowledge of God, and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ;
- and having in readiness to avenge all disobedience when your obedience shall have been fulfilled.
- Do ye look at what concerns appearance? If any one has confidence in himself that he is of Christ, let him think this again in himself, that even as he [is] of Christ, so also [are] we.
- For and if I should boast even somewhat more abundantly of our authority, which the Lord has given [to us] for building up and not for your overthrowing, I shall not be put to shame;
- that I may not seem as if I was frightening you by letters:
- because his letters, he says, [are] weighty and strong, but his presence in the body weak, and his speech naught.
- Let such a one think this, that such as we are in word by letters [when] absent, such also present in deed.
- For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves; but these, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves with themselves, are not intelligent.
- Now *we* will not boast out of measure, but according to the measure of the rule which the God of measure has apportioned to us, to reach to you also.
- For we do not, as not reaching to you, overstretch ourselves, (for we have come to you also in the glad tidings of the Christ;)
- not boasting out of measure in other people's labours, but having hope, your faith increasing, to be enlarged amongst you, according to our rule, yet more abundantly
- to announce the glad tidings to that [which is] beyond you, not to be boasting in another's rule of things made ready to hand.
- But he that boasts, let him boast in the Lord.
- For not *he* that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.