|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Bildad the Shuhite answereth and saith: --
- The rule and fear [are] with Him, Making peace in His high places.
- Is their [any] number to His troops? And on whom ariseth not His light?
- And what? is man righteous with God? And what? is he pure -- born of a woman?
- Lo -- unto the moon, and it shineth not, And stars have not been pure in His eyes.
- How much less man -- a grub, And the son of man -- a worm!
- And Job answereth and saith: --
- What -- thou hast helped the powerless, Saved an arm not strong!
- What -- thou hast given counsel to the unwise, And wise plans in abundance made known.
- With whom hast thou declared words? And whose breath came forth from thee?
- The Rephaim are formed, Beneath the waters, also their inhabitants.
- Naked [is] Sheol over-against Him, And there is no covering to destruction.
- Stretching out the north over desolation, Hanging the earth upon nothing,
- Binding up the waters in His thick clouds, And the cloud is not rent under them.
- Taking hold of the face of the throne, Spreading over it His cloud.
- A limit He hath placed on the waters, Unto the boundary of light with darkness.
- Pillars of the heavens do tremble, And they wonder because of His rebuke.
- By His power He hath quieted the sea, And by His understanding smitten the proud.
- By His Spirit the heavens He beautified, Formed hath His hand the fleeing serpent.
- Lo, these [are] the borders of His way, And how little a matter is heard of Him, And the thunder of His might Who doth understand?
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.