|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- By David. Jehovah [is] my light and my salvation, Whom do I fear? Jehovah [is] the strength of my life, Of whom am I afraid?
- When evil doers come near to me to eat my flesh, My adversaries and mine enemies to me, They have stumbled and fallen.
- Though a host doth encamp against me, My heart doth not fear, Though war riseth up against me, In this I [am] confident.
- One [thing] I asked of Jehovah -- it I seek. My dwelling in the house of Jehovah, All the days of my life, To look on the pleasantness of Jehovah, And to inquire in His temple.
- For He hideth me in a tabernacle in the day of evil, He hideth me in a secret place of His tent, On a rock he raiseth me up.
- And now, lifted up is my head, Above my enemies -- my surrounders, And I sacrifice in His tent sacrifices of shouting, I sing, yea, I sing praise to Jehovah.
- Hear, O Jehovah, my voice -- I call, And favour me, and answer me.
- To Thee said my heart `They sought my face, Thy face, O Jehovah, I seek.'
- Hide not Thy face from me, Turn not aside in anger Thy servant, My help Thou hast been. Leave me not, nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
- When my father and my mother Have forsaken me, then doth Jehovah gather me.
- Shew me, O Jehovah, Thy way, And lead me in a path of uprightness, For the sake of my beholders.
- Give me not to the will of my adversaries, For risen against me have false witnesses, And they breathe out violence to me.
- I had not believed to look on the goodness of Jehovah In the land of the living!
- Look unto Jehovah -- be strong, And He doth strengthen thy heart, Yea, look unto Jehovah!
- By David. Unto Thee, O Jehovah, I call, My rock, be not silent to me! Lest Thou be silent to me, And I have been compared With those going down to the pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplications, In my crying unto Thee, In my lifting up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
- Draw me not with the wicked, And with workers of iniquity, Speaking peace with their neighbours, And evil in their heart.
- Give to them according to their acting, And according to the evil of their doings. According to the work of their hands give to them. Return their deed to them.
- For they attend not to the doing of Jehovah, And unto the work of His hands. He throweth them down, And doth not build them up.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah, For He hath heard the voice of my supplications.
- Jehovah [is] my strength, and my shield, In Him my heart trusted, and I have been helped. And my heart exulteth, And with my song I thank Him.
- Jehovah [is] strength to him, Yea, the strength of the salvation of His anointed [is] He.
- Save Thy people, and bless Thine inheritance, And feed them, and carry them to the age!
- A Psalm of David. Ascribe to Jehovah, ye sons of the mighty, Ascribe to Jehovah honour and strength.
- Ascribe to Jehovah the honour of His name, Bow yourselves to Jehovah, In the beauty of holiness.
- The voice of Jehovah [is] on the waters, The God of glory hath thundered, Jehovah [is] on many waters.
- The voice of Jehovah [is] with power, The voice of Jehovah [is] with majesty,
- The voice of Jehovah [is] shivering cedars, Yea, Jehovah shivers the cedars of Lebanon.
- And He causeth them to skip as a calf, Lebanon and Sirion as a son of Reems,
- The voice of Jehovah is hewing fiery flames,
- The voice of Jehovah paineth a wilderness, Jehovah paineth the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of Jehovah paineth the oaks, And maketh bare the forests, And in His temple every one saith, `Glory.'
- Jehovah on the deluge hath sat, And Jehovah sitteth king -- to the age,
- Jehovah strength to his people giveth, Jehovah blesseth His people with peace!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.