|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- And Zophar the Naamathite answereth and saith: --
- Is a multitude of words not answered? And is a man of lips justified?
- Thy devices make men keep silent, Thou scornest, and none is causing blushing!
- And thou sayest, `Pure [is] my discourse, And clean I have been in Thine eyes.'
- And yet, O that God had spoken! And doth open His lips with thee.
- And declare to thee secrets of wisdom, For counsel hath foldings. And know thou that God forgetteth for thee, [Some] of thine iniquity.
- By searching dost thou find out God? Unto perfection find out the Mighty One?
- Heights of the heavens! -- what dost thou? Deeper than Sheol! -- what knowest thou?
- Longer than earth [is] its measure, And broader than the sea.
- If He pass on, and shut up, and assemble, Who then dost reverse it?
- For he hath known men of vanity, And He seeth iniquity, And one doth not consider [it]!
- And empty man is bold, And the colt of a wild ass man is born.
- If thou -- thou hast prepared thy heart, And hast spread out unto Him thy hands,
- If iniquity [is] in thy hand, put it far off, And let not perverseness dwell in thy tents.
- For then thou liftest up thy face from blemish, And thou hast been firm, and fearest not.
- For thou dost forget misery, As waters passed away thou rememberest.
- And above the noon doth age rise, Thou fliest -- as the morning thou art.
- And thou hast trusted because their is hope, And searched -- in confidence thou liest down,
- And thou hast rested, And none is causing trembling, And many have entreated thy face;
- And the eyes of the wicked are consumed, And refuge hath perished from them, And their hope [is] a breathing out of soul!
- And Job answereth and saith: --
- Truly -- ye [are] the people, And with you doth wisdom die.
- I also have a heart like you, I am not fallen more than you, And with whom is there not like these?
- A laughter to his friend I am: `He calleth to God, and He answereth him,' A laughter [is] the perfect righteous one.
- A torch -- despised in the thoughts of the secure Is prepared for those sliding with the feet.
- At peace are the tents of spoilers, And those provoking God have confidence, He into whose hand God hath brought.
- And yet, ask, I pray thee, [One of] the beasts, and it doth shew thee, And a fowl of the heavens, And it doth declare to thee.
- Or talk to the earth, and it sheweth thee, And fishes of the sea recount to thee:
- `Who hath not known in all these, That the hand of Jehovah hath done this?
- In whose hand [is] the breath of every living thing, And the spirit of all flesh of man.'
- Doth not the ear try words? And the palate taste food for itself?
- With the very aged [is] wisdom, And [with] length of days understanding.
- With Him [are] wisdom and might, To him [are] counsel and understanding.
- Lo, He breaketh down, and it is not built up, He shutteth against a man, And it is not opened.
- Lo, He keepeth in the waters, and they are dried up, And he sendeth them forth, And they overturn the land.
- With Him [are] strength and wisdom, His the deceived and deceiver.
- Causing counsellors to go away a spoil, And judges He maketh foolish.
- The bands of kings He hath opened, And He bindeth a girdle on their loins.
- Causing ministers to go away a spoil And strong ones He overthroweth.
- Turning aside the lip of the stedfast, And the reason of the aged He taketh away.
- Pouring contempt upon princes, And the girdle of the mighty He made feeble.
- Removing deep things out of darkness, And He bringeth out to light death-shade.
- Magnifying the nations, and He destroyeth them, Spreading out the nations, and He quieteth them.
- Turning aside the heart Of the heads of the people of the land, And he causeth them to wander In vacancy -- no way!
- They feel darkness, and not light, He causeth them to wander as a drunkard.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.