|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The Elder to Gaius the beloved, whom I love in truth!
- beloved, concerning all things I desire thee to prosper, and to be in health, even as thy soul doth prosper,
- for I rejoiced exceedingly, brethren coming and testifying of the truth in thee, even as thou in truth dost walk;
- greater than these things I have no joy, that I may hear of my children in truth walking.
- Beloved, faithfully dost thou do whatever thou mayest work to the brethren and to the strangers,
- who did testify of thy love before an assembly, whom thou wilt do well, having sent forward worthily of God,
- because for [His] name they went forth, nothing receiving from the nations;
- we, then, ought to receive such, that fellow-workers we may become to the truth.
- I did write to the assembly, but he who is loving the first place among them -- Diotrephes -- doth not receive us;
- because of this, if I may come, I will cause him to remember his works that he doth, with evil words prating against us; and not content with these, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and those intending he doth forbid, and out of the assembly he doth cast.
- Beloved, be not thou following that which is evil, but that which is good; he who is doing good, of God he is, and he who is doing evil hath not seen God;
- to Demetrius testimony hath been given by all, and by the truth itself, and we also -- we do testify, and ye have known that our testimony is true.
- Many things I had to write, but I do not wish through ink and pen to write to thee,
- and I hope straightway to see thee, and mouth to mouth we shall speak. Peace to thee! salute thee do the friends; be saluting the friends by name.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.