52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. I have rejoiced in those saying to me, `To the house of Jehovah we go.'
- Our feet have been standing in thy gates, O Jerusalem!
- Jerusalem -- the builded one -- [Is] as a city that is joined to itself together.
- For thither have tribes gone up, Tribes of Jah, companies of Israel, To give thanks to the name of Jehovah.
- For there have sat thrones of judgment, Thrones of the house of David.
- Ask ye the peace of Jerusalem, At rest are those loving thee.
- Peace is in thy bulwark, rest in thy high places,
- For the sake of my brethren and my companions, Let me speak, I pray thee, `Peace [be] in thee.'
- For the sake of the house of Jehovah our God, I seek good for thee!
- A Song of the Ascents. Unto Thee I have lifted up mine eyes, O dweller in the heavens.
- Lo, as eyes of men-servants [Are] unto the hand of their masters, As eyes of a maid-servant [Are] unto the hand of her mistress, So [are] our eyes unto Jehovah our God, Till that He doth favour us.
- Favour us, O Jehovah, favour us, For greatly have we been filled with contempt,
- Greatly hath our soul been filled With the scorning of the easy ones, With the contempt of the arrogant!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Save [for] Jehovah -- who hath been for us, (Pray, let Israel say),
- Save [for] Jehovah -- who hath been for us, In the rising up of man against us,
- Then alive they had swallowed us up, In the burning of their anger against us,
- Then the waters had overflowed us, The stream passed over our soul,
- Then passed over our soul had the proud waters.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah who hath not given us, A prey to their teeth.
- Our soul as a bird hath escaped from a snare of fowlers, The snare was broken, and we have escaped.
- Our help [is] in the name of Jehovah, Maker of the heavens and earth!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.