|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Prayer of the afflicted when he is feeble, and before Jehovah poureth out his plaint. O Jehovah, hear my prayer, yea, my cry to Thee cometh.
- Hide not Thou Thy face from me, In a day of mine adversity, Incline unto me Thine ear, In the day I call, haste, answer me.
- For consumed in smoke have been my days, And my bones as a fire-brand have burned.
- Smitten as the herb, and withered, is my heart, For I have forgotten to eat my bread.
- From the voice of my sighing Hath my bone cleaved to my flesh.
- I have been like to a pelican of the wilderness, I have been as an owl of the dry places.
- I have watched, and I am As a bird alone on the roof.
- All the day mine enemies reproached me, Those mad at me have sworn against me.
- Because ashes as bread I have eaten, And my drink with weeping have mingled,
- From Thine indignation and Thy wrath, For Thou hast lifted me up, And dost cast me down.
- My days as a shadow [are] stretched out, And I -- as the herb I am withered.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, to the age abidest, And Thy memorial to all generations.
- Thou -- Thou risest -- Thou pitiest Zion, For the time to favour her, For the appointed time hath come.
- For Thy servants have been pleased with her stones, And her dust they favour.
- And nations fear the name of Jehovah, And all kings of the earth Thine honour,
- For Jehovah hath builded Zion, He hath been seen in His honour,
- He turned unto the prayer of the destitute, And He hath not despised their prayer.
- This is written for a later generation, And the people created do praise Jah.
- For He hath looked From the high place of His sanctuary. Jehovah from heaven unto earth looked attentively,
- To hear the groan of the prisoner, To loose sons of death,
- To declare in Zion the name of Jehovah, And His praise in Jerusalem,
- In the peoples being gathered together, And the kingdoms -- to serve Jehovah.
- He hath humbled in the way my power, He hath shortened my days.
- I say, `My God, take me not up in the midst of my days,' Through all generations [are] Thine years.
- Beforetime the earth Thou didst found, And the work of Thy hands [are] the heavens.
- They -- They perish, and Thou remainest, And all of them as a garment become old, As clothing Thou changest them, And they are changed.
- And Thou [art] the same, and Thine years are not finished.
- The sons of Thy servants do continue, And their seed before Thee is established!
- By David. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And all my inward parts -- His Holy Name.
- Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And forget not all His benefits,
- Who is forgiving all thine iniquities, Who is healing all thy diseases,
- Who is redeeming from destruction thy life, Who is crowning thee -- kindness and mercies,
- Who is satisfying with good thy desire, Renew itself as an eagle doth thy youth.
- Jehovah is doing righteousness and judgments For all the oppressed.
- He maketh known His ways to Moses, To the sons of Israel His acts.
- Merciful and gracious [is] Jehovah, Slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.
- Not for ever doth He strive, Nor to the age doth He watch.
- Not according to our sins hath He done to us, Nor according to our iniquities Hath He conferred benefits upon us.
- For, as the height of the heavens [is] above the earth, His kindness hath been mighty over those fearing Him.
- As the distance of east from west He hath put far from us our transgressions.
- As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.
- For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we [are] dust.
- Mortal man! as grass [are] his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth;
- For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.
- And the kindness of Jehovah [Is] from age even unto age on those fearing Him, And His righteousness to sons' sons,
- To those keeping His covenant, And to those remembering His precepts to do them.
- Jehovah in the heavens Hath established His throne, And His kingdom over all hath ruled.
- Bless Jehovah, ye His messengers, Mighty in power -- doing His word, To hearken to the voice of His Word.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye His hosts, His ministers -- doing His pleasure.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah!
- Bless, O my soul, Jehovah! Jehovah, my God, Thou hast been very great, Honour and majesty Thou hast put on.
- Covering himself [with] light as a garment, Stretching out the heavens as a curtain,
- Who is laying the beam of His upper chambers in the waters, Who is making thick clouds His chariot, Who is walking on wings of wind,
- Making His messengers -- the winds, His ministers -- the flaming fire.
- He hath founded earth on its bases, It is not moved to the age and for ever.
- The abyss! as with clothing Thou hast covered it, Above hills do waters stand.
- From Thy rebuke they flee, From the voice of Thy thunder haste away.
- They go up hills -- they go down valleys, Unto a place Thou hast founded for them.
- A border Thou hast set, they pass not over, They turn not back to cover the earth.
- Who is sending forth fountains in valleys, Between hills they go on.
- They water every beast of the field, Wild asses break their thirst.
- By them the fowl of the heavens doth dwell, From between the branches They give forth the voice.
- Watering hills from His upper chambers, From the fruit of Thy works is the earth satisfied.
- Causing grass to spring up for cattle, And herb for the service of man, To bring forth bread from the earth,
- And wine -- it rejoiceth the heart of man, To cause the face to shine from oil, And bread -- the heart of man it supporteth.
- Satisfied [are] the trees of Jehovah, Cedars of Lebanon that He hath planted,
- Where birds do make nests, The stork -- the firs [are] her house.
- The high hills [are] for wild goats, Rocks [are] a refuge for conies,
- He made the moon for seasons, The sun hath known his place of entrance.
- Thou settest darkness, and it is night, In it doth every beast of the forest creep.
- The young lions are roaring for prey, And to seek from God their food.
- The sun riseth, they are gathered, And in their dens they crouch.
- Man goeth forth to his work, And to his service -- till evening.
- How many have been Thy works, O Jehovah, All of them in wisdom Thou hast made, Full is the earth of thy possessions.
- This, the sea, great and broad of sides, There [are] moving things -- innumerable, Living creatures -- small with great.
- There do ships go: leviathan, That Thou hast formed to play in it.
- All of them unto Thee do look, To give their food in its season.
- Thou dost give to them -- they gather, Thou dost open Thy hand -- they [are] satisfied [with] good.
- Thou hidest Thy face -- they are troubled, Thou gatherest their spirit -- they expire, And unto their dust they turn back.
- Thou sendest out Thy Spirit, they are created, And Thou renewest the face of the ground.
- The honour of Jehovah is to the age, Jehovah rejoiceth in His works,
- Who is looking to earth, and it trembleth, He cometh against hills, and they smoke.
- I sing to Jehovah during my life, I sing praise to my God while I exist.
- Sweet is my meditation on Him, I -- I do rejoice in Jehovah.
- Consumed are sinners from the earth, And the wicked are no more. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah. Praise ye Jehovah!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.