52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Jehovah hath reigned, peoples tremble, The Inhabitant of the cherubs, the earth shaketh.
- Jehovah in Zion [is] great, And high He [is] over all the peoples.
- They praise Thy name, `Great, and fearful, holy [it] is.'
- And the strength of the king Hath loved judgment, Thou -- Thou hast established uprightness; Judgment and righteousness in Jacob, Thou -- Thou hast done.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And bow yourselves at His footstool, holy [is] He.
- Moses and Aaron among His priests, And Samuel among those proclaiming His name. They are calling unto Jehovah, And He doth answer them.
- In a pillar of cloud He speaketh unto them, They have kept His testimonies, And the statute He hath given to them.
- O Jehovah, our God, Thou hast afflicted them, A God forgiving Thou hast been to them, And taking vengeance on their actions.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And bow yourselves at His holy hill, For holy [is] Jehovah our God!
- A Psalm of Thanksgiving. Shout to Jehovah, all the earth.
- Serve Jehovah with joy, come before him with singing.
- Know that Jehovah He [is] God, He made us, and we are His, His people -- and the flock of His pasture.
- Enter ye His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with praise, Give ye thanks to Him, bless ye His Name.
- For good [is] Jehovah, to the age His kindness, And to generation and generation His faithfulness!
- A Psalm of David. Kindness and judgment I sing, To Thee, O Jehovah, I sing praise.
- I act wisely in a perfect way, When dost Thou come in unto me? I walk habitually in the integrity of my heart, In the midst of my house.
- I set not before mine eyes a worthless thing, The work of those turning aside I have hated, It adhereth not to me.
- A perverse heart turneth aside from me, Wickedness I know not.
- Whoso slandereth in secret his neighbour, Him I cut off, The high of eyes and proud of heart, him I endure not.
- Mine eyes are on the faithful of the land, To dwell with me, Whoso is walking in a perfect way, he serveth me.
- He dwelleth not in my house who is working deceit, Whoso is speaking lies Is not established before mine eyes.
- At morning I cut off all the wicked of the land, To cut off from the city of Jehovah All the workers of iniquity!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.