|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- By Solomon. O God, Thy judgments to the king give, And Thy righteousness to the king's son.
- He judgeth Thy people with righteousness, And Thy poor with judgment.
- The mountains bear peace to the people, And the heights by righteousness.
- He judgeth the poor of the people, Giveth deliverance to the sons of the needy, And bruiseth the oppressor.
- They fear Thee with the sun, and before the moon, Generation -- generations.
- He cometh down as rain on mown grass, As showers -- sprinkling the earth.
- Flourish in his days doth the righteous, And abundance of peace till the moon is not.
- And he ruleth from sea unto sea, And from the river unto the ends of earth.
- Before him bow do the inhabitants of the dry places, And his enemies lick the dust.
- Kings of Tarshish and of the isles send back a present. Kings of Sheba and Seba a reward bring near.
- And all kings do bow themselves to him, All nations do serve him,
- For he delivereth the needy who crieth, And the poor when he hath no helper,
- He hath pity on the poor and needy, And the souls of the needy he saveth,
- From fraud and from violence he redeemeth their soul, And precious is their blood in his eyes.
- And he liveth, and giveth to him of the gold of Sheba, And prayeth for him continually, All the day he doth bless him.
- There is a handful of corn in the earth, On the top of mountains, Shake like Lebanon doth its fruit, And they flourish out of the city as the herb of the earth.
- His name is to the age, Before the sun is his name continued, And they bless themselves in him, All nations do pronounce him happy.
- Blessed is Jehovah God, God of Israel, He alone is doing wonders,
- And blessed [is] the Name of His honour to the age, And the whole earth is filled [with] His honour. Amen, and amen!
- The prayers of David son of Jesse have been ended.
- A Psalm of Asaph. Only -- good to Israel [is] God, to the clean of heart. And I -- as a little thing, My feet have been turned aside,
- As nothing, have my steps slipped, For I have been envious of the boastful,
- The peace of the wicked I see, That there are no bands at their death,
- And their might [is] firm.
- In the misery of mortals they are not, And with common men they are not plagued.
- Therefore hath pride encircled them, Violence covereth them as a dress.
- Their eye hath come out from fat. The imaginations of the heart transgressed;
- They do corruptly, And they speak in the wickedness of oppression, From on high they speak.
- They have set in the heavens their mouth, And their tongue walketh in the earth.
- Therefore do His people return hither, And waters of fulness are wrung out to them.
- And they have said, `How hath God known? And is there knowledge in the Most High?'
- Lo, these [are] the wicked and easy ones of the age, They have increased strength.
- Only -- a vain thing! I have purified my heart, And I wash in innocency my hands,
- And I am plagued all the day, And my reproof [is] every morning.
- If I have said, `I recount thus,' Lo, a generation of Thy sons I have deceived.
- And I think to know this, Perverseness it [is] in mine eyes,
- Till I come in to the sanctuaries of God, I attend to their latter end.
- Only, in slippery places Thou dost set them, Thou hast caused them to fall to desolations.
- How have they become a desolation as in a moment, They have been ended -- consumed from terrors.
- As a dream from awakening, O Lord, In awaking, their image Thou despisest.
- For my heart doth show itself violent, And my reins prick themselves,
- And I am brutish, and do not know. A beast I have been with Thee.
- And I [am] continually with Thee, Thou hast laid hold on my right hand.
- With Thy counsel Thou dost lead me, And after honour dost receive me.
- Whom have I in the heavens? And with Thee none I have desired in earth.
- Consumed hath been my flesh and my heart, The rock of my heart and my portion [is] God to the age.
- For, lo, those far from Thee do perish, Thou hast cut off every one, Who is going a whoring from Thee.
- And I -- nearness of God to me [is] good, I have placed in the Lord Jehovah my refuge, To recount all Thy works!
- An Instruction of Asaph. Why, O God, hast Thou cast off for ever? Thine anger smoketh against the flock of Thy pasture.
- Remember Thy company. Thou didst purchase of old, Thou didst redeem the rod of Thy inheritance, This mount Zion -- Thou didst dwell in it.
- Lift up Thy steps to the perpetual desolations, Everything the enemy did wickedly in the sanctuary.
- Roared have thine adversaries, In the midst of Thy meeting-places, They have set their ensigns as ensigns.
- He is known as one bringing in on high Against a thicket of wood -- axes.
- And now, its carvings together With axe and hatchet they break down,
- They have sent into fire Thy sanctuary, to the earth they polluted the tabernacle of Thy name,
- They said in their hearts, `Let us oppress them together,' They did burn all the meeting-places of God in the land.
- Our ensigns we have not seen, There is no more a prophet, Nor with us is one knowing how long.
- Till when, O God, doth an adversary reproach? Doth an enemy despise thy name for ever?
- Why dost Thou turn back Thy hand, Even Thy right hand? From the midst of Thy bosom remove [it].
- And God [is] my king of old, Working salvation in the midst of the earth.
- Thou hast broken by Thy strength a sea-[monster], Thou hast shivered Heads of dragons by the waters,
- Thou hast broken the heads of leviathan, Thou makest him food, For the people of the dry places.
- Thou hast cleaved a fountain and a stream, Thou hast dried up perennial flowings.
- Thine [is] the day, also Thine [is] the night, Thou hast prepared a light giver -- the sun.
- Thou hast set up all the borders of earth, Summer and winter Thou hast formed them.
- Remember this -- an enemy reproached Jehovah, And a foolish people have despised Thy name.
- Give not up to a company, The soul of Thy turtle-dove, The company of Thy poor ones forget not for ever.
- Look attentively to the covenant, For the dark places of earth, Have been full of habitations of violence.
- Let not the oppressed turn back ashamed, Let the poor and needy praise Thy name,
- Arise, O God, plead Thy plea, Remember Thy reproach from a fool all the day.
- Forget not the voice of Thine adversaries, The noise of Thy withstanders is going up continually!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.