52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
- Grace to you, and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Blessed [is] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who did bless us in every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
- according as He did choose us in him before the foundation of the world, for our being holy and unblemished before Him, in love,
- having foreordained us to the adoption of sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
- to the praise of the glory of His grace, in which He did make us accepted in the beloved,
- in whom we have the redemption through his blood, the remission of the trespasses, according to the riches of His grace,
- in which He did abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
- having made known to us the secret of His will, according to His good pleasure, that He purposed in Himself,
- in regard to the dispensation of the fulness of the times, to bring into one the whole in the Christ, both the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth -- in him;
- in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being foreordained according to the purpose of Him who the all things is working according to the counsel of His will,
- for our being to the praise of His glory, [even] those who did first hope in the Christ,
- in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth -- the good news of your salvation -- in whom also having believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise,
- which is an earnest of our inheritance, to the redemption of the acquired possession, to the praise of His glory.
- Because of this I also, having heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and the love to all the saints,
- do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers,
- that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the recognition of him,
- the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, for your knowing what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
- and what the exceeding greatness of His power to us who are believing, according to the working of the power of His might,
- which He wrought in the Christ, having raised him out of the dead, and did set [him] at His right hand in the heavenly [places],
- far above all principality, and authority, and might, and lordship, and every name named, not only in this age, but also in the coming one;
- and all things He did put under his feet, and did give him -- head over all things to the assembly,
- which is his body, the fulness of Him who is filling the all in all,
- Also you -- being dead in the trespasses and the sins,
- in which once ye did walk according to the age of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience,
- among whom also we all did walk once in the desires of our flesh, doing the wishes of the flesh and of the thoughts, and were by nature children of wrath -- as also the others,
- and God, being rich in kindness, because of His great love with which He loved us,
- even being dead in the trespasses, did make us to live together with the Christ, (by grace ye are having been saved,)
- and did raise [us] up together, and did seat [us] together in the heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus,
- that He might show, in the ages that are coming, the exceeding riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus,
- for by grace ye are having been saved, through faith, and this not of you -- of God the gift,
- not of works, that no one may boast;
- for of Him we are workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God did before prepare, that in them we may walk.
- Wherefore, remember, that ye [were] once the nations in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that called Circumcision in the flesh made by hands,
- that ye were at that time apart from Christ, having been alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope, and without God, in the world;
- and now, in Christ Jesus, ye being once afar off became nigh in the blood of the Christ,
- for he is our peace, who did make both one, and the middle wall of the enclosure did break down,
- the enmity in his flesh, the law of the commands in ordinances having done away, that the two he might create in himself into one new man, making peace,
- and might reconcile both in one body to God through the cross, having slain the enmity in it,
- and having come, he did proclaim good news -- peace to you -- the far-off and the nigh,
- because through him we have the access -- we both -- in one Spirit unto the Father.
- Then, therefore, ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens of the saints, and of the household of God,
- being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being chief corner-[stone],
- in whom all the building fitly framed together doth increase to an holy sanctuary in the Lord,
- in whom also ye are builded together, for a habitation of God in the Spirit.
- For this cause, I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you the nations,
- if, indeed, ye did hear of the dispensation of the grace of God that was given to me in regard to you,
- that by revelation He made known to me the secret, according as I wrote before in few [words] --
- in regard to which ye are able, reading [it], to understand my knowledge in the secret of the Christ,
- which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it was now revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit --
- that the nations be fellow-heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in the Christ, through the good news,
- of which I became a ministrant, according to the gift of the grace of God that was given to me, according to the working of His power;
- to me -- the less than the least of all the saints -- was given this grace, among the nations to proclaim good news -- the untraceable riches of the Christ,
- and to cause all to see what [is] the fellowship of the secret that hath been hid from the ages in God, who the all things did create by Jesus Christ,
- that there might be made known now to the principalities and the authorities in the heavenly [places], through the assembly, the manifold wisdom of God,
- according to a purpose of the ages, which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord,
- in whom we have the freedom and the access in confidence through the faith of him,
- wherefore, I ask [you] not to faint in my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
- For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- of whom the whole family in the heavens and on earth is named,
- that He may give to you, according to the riches of His glory, with might to be strengthened through His Spirit, in regard to the inner man,
- that the Christ may dwell through the faith in your hearts, in love having been rooted and founded,
- that ye may be in strength to comprehend, with all the saints, what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height,
- to know also the love of the Christ that is exceeding the knowledge, that ye may be filled -- to all the fulness of God;
- and to Him who is able above all things to do exceeding abundantly what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us,
- to Him [is] the glory in the assembly in Christ Jesus, to all the generations of the age of the ages. Amen.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.