52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the Overseer. -- A Song, a Psalm. Shout ye to God, all the earth.
- Praise ye the honour of His name, Make ye honourable His praise.
- Say to God, `How fearful [are] Thy works, By the abundance of Thy strength, Thine enemies feign obedience to Thee.
- All the earth do bow to Thee, They sing praise to Thee, they praise Thy name.' Selah.
- Come ye, and see the works of God, Fearful acts toward the sons of men.
- He hath turned a sea to dry land, Through a river they pass over on foot, There do we rejoice in Him.
- Ruling by His might to the age, His eyes among the nations do watch, The refractory exalt not themselves. Selah.
- Bless, ye peoples, our God, And sound the voice of His praise,
- Who hath placed our soul in life, And suffered not our feet to be moved.
- For Thou hast tried us, O God, Thou hast refined us as the refining of silver.
- Thou hast brought us into a net, Thou hast placed pressure on our loins.
- Thou hast caused man to ride at our head. We have entered into fire and into water, And Thou bringest us out to a watered place.
- I enter Thy house with burnt-offerings, I complete to Thee my vows,
- For opened were my lips, And my mouth spake in my distress:
- `Burnt-offerings of fatlings I offer to Thee, With perfume of rams, I prepare a bullock with he-goats.' Selah.
- Come, hear, all ye who fear God, And I recount what he did for my soul.
- Unto Him [with] my mouth I have called, And exaltation [is] under my tongue.
- Iniquity, if I have seen in my heart, The Lord doth not hear.
- But God hath heard, He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
- Blessed [is] God, Who hath not turned aside my prayer, And His loving-kindness, from me!
- To the Overseer, with stringed instruments. -- A Psalm, a Song. God doth favour us and bless us, Doth cause His face to shine with us. Selah.
- For the knowledge in earth of Thy way, among all nations of Thy salvation.
- Praise Thee do peoples, O God, Praise Thee do peoples, all of them.
- Rejoice and sing do nations, For Thou judgest peoples uprightly, And peoples on earth comfortest. Selah.
- Confess Thee do peoples, O God, Confess Thee do peoples -- all of them.
- Earth hath given her increase, God doth bless us -- our God,
- God doth bless us, and all ends of earth fear Him!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm, a song of David. Rise doth God -- scattered are His enemies! And those hating Him flee from His face.
- As the driving away of smoke Thou drivest away, As the melting of wax before fire, The wicked perish at the presence of God.
- And the righteous rejoice, they exult before God, And they joy with gladness.
- Sing ye to God -- praise His name, Raise up a highway for Him who is riding in deserts, In Jah [is] His name, and exult before Him.
- Father of the fatherless, and judge of the widows, [Is] God in His holy habitation.
- God -- causing the lonely to dwell at home, Bringing out bound ones into prosperity, Only -- the refractory have inhabited a dry place.
- O God, in Thy going forth before Thy people, In Thy stepping through the wilderness, Selah.
- The earth hath shaken, Yea, the heavens have dropped before God, This Sinai -- before God, the God of Israel.
- A shower of free-will gifts thou shakest out, O God. Thine inheritance, when it hath been weary, Thou hast established it.
- Thy company have dwelt in it, Thou preparest in Thy goodness for the poor, O God.
- The Lord doth give the saying, The female proclaimers [are] a numerous host.
- Kings of hosts flee utterly away, And a female inhabitant of the house apportioneth spoil.
- Though ye do lie between two boundaries, Wings of a dove covered with silver, And her pinions with yellow gold.
- When the Mighty spreadeth kings in it, It doth snow in Salmon.
- A hill of God [is] the hill of Bashan, A hill of heights [is] the hill of Bashan.
- Why do ye envy, O high hills, The hill God hath desired for His seat? Jehovah also doth tabernacle for ever.
- The chariots of God [are] myriads, thousands of changes, The Lord [is] among them, in Sinai, in the sanctuary.
- Thou hast ascended on high, Thou hast taken captive captivity, Thou hast taken gifts for men, That even the refractory may rest, O Jah God.
- Blessed [is] the Lord, day by day He layeth on us. God Himself [is] our salvation. Selah.
- God Himself [is] to us a God for deliverances, And Jehovah Lord hath the outgoings of death.
- Only -- God doth smite The head of His enemies, The hairy crown of a habitual walker in his guilt.
- The Lord said: `From Bashan I bring back, I bring back from the depths of the sea.
- So that thou dashest thy foot in blood, [In the blood of] enemies -- the tongue of Thy dogs.'
- They have seen Thy goings, O God, Goings of my God, my king, in the sanctuary.
- Singers have been before, Behind [are] players on instruments, In the midst virgins playing with timbrels.
- In assemblies bless ye God, The Lord -- from the fountain of Israel.
- There [is] little Benjamin their ruler, Heads of Judah their defence, Heads of Zebulun -- heads of Naphtali.
- Thy God hath commanded thy strength, Be strong, O God, this Thou hast wrought for us.
- Because of Thy temple at Jerusalem, To Thee do kings bring a present.
- Rebuke a beast of the reeds, a company of bulls, With calves of the peoples, Each humbling himself with pieces of silver, Scatter Thou peoples delighting in conflicts.
- Come do fat ones out of Egypt, Cush causeth her hands to run to God.
- Kingdoms of the earth, sing ye to God, Praise ye the Lord. Selah.
- To him who is riding on the heavens of the heavens of old, Lo, He giveth with His voice a strong voice.
- Ascribe ye strength to God, Over Israel [is] His excellency, and His strength in the clouds.
- Fearful, O God, out of Thy sanctuaries, The God of Israel Himself, Giving strength and might to the people. Blessed [is] God!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.