|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not.' -- A secret treasure of David, in his fleeing from the face of Saul into a cave. Favour me, O God, favour me, For in Thee is my soul trusting, And in the shadow of Thy wings I trust, Until the calamities pass over.
- I call to God Most High, To God [who] is perfecting for me.
- He sendeth from the heaven, and saveth me, He reproached -- who is panting after me. Selah. God sendeth forth His kindness and His truth.
- My soul [is] in the midst of lions, I lie down [among] flames -- sons of men, Their teeth [are] a spear and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword.
- Be Thou exalted above the heavens, O God, Above all the earth Thine honour.
- A net they have prepared for my steps, Bowed down hath my soul, They have digged before me a pit, They have fallen into its midst. Selah.
- Prepared is my heart, O God, Prepared is my heart, I sing and praise.
- Awake, mine honour, awake, psaltery and harp, I awake the morning dawn.
- I thank Thee among the peoples, O Lord, I praise Thee among the nations.
- For great unto the heavens [is] Thy kindness, And unto the clouds Thy truth.
- Be thou exalted above the heavens, O God. Above all the earth Thine honour!
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not.' -- A secret treasure, by David. Is it true, O dumb one, righteously ye speak? Uprightly ye judge, O sons of men?
- Even in heart ye work iniquities, In the land the violence of your hands ye ponder.
- The wicked have been estranged from the womb, They have erred from the belly, speaking lies.
- Their poison [is] as poison of a serpent, As a deaf asp shutting its ear,
- Which hearkeneth not to the voice of whisperers, A charmer of charms most skilful.
- O God, break their teeth in their mouth, The jaw-teeth of young lions break down, O Jehovah.
- They are melted as waters, They go up and down for themselves, His arrow proceedeth as they cut themselves off.
- As a snail that melteth he goeth on, [As] an untimely birth of a woman, They have not seen the sun.
- Before your pots discern the bramble, As well the raw as the heated He whirleth away.
- The righteous rejoiceth that he hath seen vengeance, His steps he washeth in the blood of the wicked.
- And man saith: `Surely fruit [is] for the righteous: Surely there is a God judging in the earth!'
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not,' by David. -- A secret treasure, in Saul's sending, and they watch the house to put him to death. Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God, From my withstanders set me on high.
- Deliver me from workers of iniquity, And from men of blood save me.
- For, lo, they laid wait for my soul, Assembled against me are strong ones, Not my transgression nor my sin, O Jehovah.
- Without punishment they run and prepare themselves, Stir up to meet me, and see.
- And Thou, Jehovah, God of Hosts, God of Israel, Awake to inspect all the nations. Favour not any treacherous dealers of iniquity. Selah.
- They turn back at evening, They make a noise like a dog, And go round about the city.
- Lo, they belch out with their mouths, Swords [are] in their lips, for `Who heareth?'
- And Thou, O Jehovah dost laugh at them, Thou dost mock at all the nations.
- O my Strength, unto Thee I take heed, For God [is] my tower -- the God of my kindness.
- God doth go before me, He causeth me to look on mine enemies.
- Slay them not, lest my people forget, Shake them by Thy strength, And bring them down, O Lord our shield.
- The sin of their mouth [is] a word of their lips, And they are captured in their pride, And from the curse and lying they recount.
- Consume in fury, consume and they are not, And they know that God is ruling in Jacob, To the ends of the earth. Selah.
- And they turn back at evening, They make a noise like a dog, And they go round about the city.
- They -- they wander for food, If they are not satisfied -- then they murmur.
- And I -- I sing [of] Thy strength, And I sing at morn [of] Thy kindness, For thou hast been a tower to me, And a refuge for me in a day of adversity.
- O my Strength, unto Thee I sing praise, For God [is] my tower, the God of my kindness!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.