52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD. Transgression speaks to the wicked deep in his heart; there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For he flatters himself in his own eyes that his iniquity cannot be found out and hated.
- The words of his mouth are mischief and deceit; he has ceased to act wisely and do good.
- He plots mischief while on his bed; he sets himself in a way that is not good; he spurns not evil.
- Thy steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens, thy faithfulness to the clouds.
- Thy righteousness is like the mountains of God, thy judgments are like the great deep; man and beast thou savest, O LORD.
- How precious is thy steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge in the shadow of thy wings.
- They feast on the abundance of thy house, and thou givest them drink from the river of thy delights.
- For with thee is the fountain of life; in thy light do we see light.
- O continue thy steadfast love to those who know thee, and thy salvation to the upright of heart!
- Let not the foot of arrogance come upon me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away.
- There the evildoers lie prostrate, they are thrust down, unable to rise.
- A Psalm of David. Fret not yourself because of the wicked, be not envious of wrongdoers!
- For they will soon fade like the grass, and wither like the green herb.
- Trust in the LORD, and do good; so you will dwell in the land, and enjoy security.
- Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.
- He will bring forth your vindication as the light, and your right as the noonday.
- Be still before the LORD, and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over him who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!
- Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.
- For the wicked shall be cut off; but those who wait for the LORD shall possess the land.
- Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look well at his place, he will not be there.
- But the meek shall possess the land, and delight themselves in abundant prosperity.
- The wicked plots against the righteous, and gnashes his teeth at him;
- but the LORD laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming.
- The wicked draw the sword and bend their bows, to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those who walk uprightly;
- their sword shall enter their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
- Better is a little that the righteous has than the abundance of many wicked.
- For the arms of the wicked shall be broken; but the LORD upholds the righteous.
- The LORD knows the days of the blameless, and their heritage will abide for ever;
- they are not put to shame in evil times, in the days of famine they have abundance.
- But the wicked perish; the enemies of the LORD are like the glory of the pastures, they vanish--like smoke they vanish away.
- The wicked borrows, and cannot pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives;
- for those blessed by the LORD shall possess the land, but those cursed by him shall be cut off.
- The steps of a man are from the LORD, and he establishes him in whose way he delights;
- though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the LORD is the stay of his hand.
- I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread.
- He is ever giving liberally and lending, and his children become a blessing.
- Depart from evil, and do good; so shall you abide for ever.
- For the LORD loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. The righteous shall be preserved for ever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off.
- The righteous shall possess the land, and dwell upon it for ever.
- The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice.
- The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not slip.
- The wicked watches the righteous, and seeks to slay him.
- The LORD will not abandon him to his power, or let him be condemned when he is brought to trial.
- Wait for the LORD, and keep to his way, and he will exalt you to possess the land; you will look on the destruction of the wicked.
- I have seen a wicked man overbearing, and towering like a cedar of Lebanon.
- Again I passed by, and, lo, he was no more; though I sought him, he could not be found.
- Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright, for there is posterity for the man of peace.
- But transgressors shall be altogether destroyed; the posterity of the wicked shall be cut off.
- The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; he is their refuge in the time of trouble.
- The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked, and saves them, because they take refuge in him.
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm of David, for the memorial offering. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy anger, nor chasten me in thy wrath!
- For thy arrows have sunk into me, and thy hand has come down on me.
- There is no soundness in my flesh because of thy indignation; there is no health in my bones because of my sin.
- For my iniquities have gone over my head; they weigh like a burden too heavy for me.
- My wounds grow foul and fester because of my foolishness,
- I am utterly bowed down and prostrate; all the day I go about mourning.
- For my loins are filled with burning, and there is no soundness in my flesh.
- I am utterly spent and crushed; I groan because of the tumult of my heart.
- Lord, all my longing is known to thee, my sighing is not hidden from thee.
- My heart throbs, my strength fails me; and the light of my eyes--it also has gone from me.
- My friends and companions stand aloof from my plague, and my kinsmen stand afar off.
- Those who seek my life lay their snares, those who seek my hurt speak of ruin, and meditate treachery all the day long.
- But I am like a deaf man, I do not hear, like a dumb man who does not open his mouth.
- Yea, I am like a man who does not hear, and in whose mouth are no rebukes.
- But for thee, O LORD, do I wait; it is thou, O LORD my God, who wilt answer.
- For I pray, "Only let them not rejoice over me, who boast against me when my foot slips!"
- For I am ready to fall, and my pain is ever with me.
- I confess my iniquity, I am sorry for my sin.
- Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
- Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.
- Do not forsake me, O LORD! O my God, be not far from me!
- Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.