52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me, my adversaries and foes, they shall stumble and fall.
- Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.
- One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.
- For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent, he will set me high upon a rock.
- And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies round about me; and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the LORD.
- Hear, O LORD, when I cry aloud, be gracious to me and answer me!
- Thou hast said, "Seek ye my face." My heart says to thee, "Thy face, LORD, do I seek."
- Hide not thy face from me. Turn not thy servant away in anger, thou who hast been my help. Cast me not off, forsake me not, O God of my salvation!
- For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the LORD will take me up.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD; and lead me on a level path because of my enemies.
- Give me not up to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and they breathe out violence.
- I believe that I shall see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
- Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yea, wait for the LORD!
- A Psalm of David. To thee, O LORD, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me, lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like those who go down to the Pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplication, as I cry to thee for help, as I lift up my hands toward thy most holy sanctuary.
- Take me not off with the wicked, with those who are workers of evil, who speak peace with their neighbors, while mischief is in their hearts.
- Requite them according to their work, and according to the evil of their deeds; requite them according to the work of their hands; render them their due reward.
- Because they do not regard the works of the LORD, or the work of his hands, he will break them down and build them up no more.
- Blessed be the LORD! for he has heard the voice of my supplications.
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- The LORD is the strength of his people, he is the saving refuge of his anointed.
- O save thy people, and bless thy heritage; be thou their shepherd, and carry them for ever.
- A Psalm of David. Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory of his name; worship the LORD in holy array.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
- The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.
- May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.