|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- When a land transgresses it has many rulers; but with men of understanding and knowledge its stability will long continue.
- A poor man who oppresses the poor is a beating rain that leaves no food.
- Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law strive against them.
- Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD understand it completely.
- Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is perverse in his ways.
- He who keeps the law is a wise son, but a companion of gluttons shames his father.
- He who augments his wealth by interest and increase gathers it for him who is kind to the poor.
- If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.
- He who misleads the upright into an evil way will fall into his own pit; but the blameless will have a goodly inheritance.
- A rich man is wise in his own eyes, but a poor man who has understanding will find him out.
- When the righteous triumph, there is great glory; but when the wicked rise, men hide themselves.
- He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.
- Blessed is the man who fears the LORD always; but he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
- Like a roaring lion or a charging bear is a wicked ruler over a poor people.
- A ruler who lacks understanding is a cruel oppressor; but he who hates unjust gain will prolong his days.
- If a man is burdened with the blood of another, let him be a fugitive until death; let no one help him.
- He who walks in integrity will be delivered, but he who is perverse in his ways will fall into a pit.
- He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty.
- A faithful man will abound with blessings, but he who hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.
- To show partiality is not good; but for a piece of bread a man will do wrong.
- A miserly man hastens after wealth, and does not know that want will come upon him.
- He who rebukes a man will afterward find more favor than he who flatters with his tongue.
- He who robs his father or his mother and says, "That is no transgression," is the companion of a man who destroys.
- A greedy man stirs up strife, but he who trusts in the LORD will be enriched.
- He who trusts in his own mind is a fool; but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.
- He who gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.
- When the wicked rise, men hide themselves, but when they perish, the righteous increase.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.