|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Wisdom builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.
- He who walks in uprightness fears the LORD, but he who is devious in his ways despises him.
- The talk of a fool is a rod for his back, but the lips of the wise will preserve them.
- Where there are no oxen, there is no grain; but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.
- A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding.
- Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
- The wisdom of a prudent man is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving.
- God scorns the wicked, but the upright enjoy his favor.
- The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.
- The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish.
- There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sad, and the end of joy is grief.
- A perverse man will be filled with the fruit of his ways, and a good man with the fruit of his deeds.
- The simple believes everything, but the prudent looks where he is going.
- A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool throws off restraint and is careless.
- A man of quick temper acts foolishly, but a man of discretion is patient.
- The simple acquire folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow down before the good, the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- The poor is disliked even by his neighbor, but the rich has many friends.
- He who despises his neighbor is a sinner, but happy is he who is kind to the poor.
- Do they not err that devise evil? Those who devise good meet loyalty and faithfulness.
- In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their wisdom, but folly is the garland of fools.
- A truthful witness saves lives, but one who utters lies is a betrayer.
- In the fear of the LORD one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.
- The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death.
- In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people a prince is ruined.
- He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
- A tranquil mind gives life to the flesh, but passion makes the bones rot.
- He who oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is kind to the needy honors him.
- The wicked is overthrown through his evil-doing, but the righteous finds refuge through his integrity.
- Wisdom abides in the mind of a man of understanding, but it is not known in the heart of fools.
- Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.
- A servant who deals wisely has the king's favor, but his wrath falls on one who acts shamefully.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- The tongue of the wise dispenses knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.
- The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.
- A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.
- A fool despises his father's instruction, but he who heeds admonition is prudent.
- In the house of the righteous there is much treasure, but trouble befalls the income of the wicked.
- The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the minds of fools.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but he loves him who pursues righteousness.
- There is severe discipline for him who forsakes the way; he who hates reproof will die.
- Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD, how much more the hearts of men!
- A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.
- A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.
- The mind of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast.
- Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble with it.
- Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fatted ox and hatred with it.
- A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.
- The way of a sluggard is overgrown with thorns, but the path of the upright is a level highway.
- A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish man despises his mother.
- Folly is a joy to him who has no sense, but a man of understanding walks aright.
- Without counsel plans go wrong, but with many advisers they succeed.
- To make an apt answer is a joy to a man, and a word in season, how good it is!
- The wise man's path leads upward to life, that he may avoid Sheol beneath.
- The LORD tears down the house of the proud, but maintains the widow's boundaries.
- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD, the words of the pure are pleasing to him.
- He who is greedy for unjust gain makes trouble for his household, but he who hates bribes will live.
- The mind of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.
- The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the bones.
- He whose ear heeds wholesome admonition will abide among the wise.
- He who ignores instruction despises himself, but he who heeds admonition gains understanding.
- The fear of the LORD is instruction in wisdom, and humility goes before honor.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.