52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments; according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy anger, nor chasten me in thy wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
- My soul also is sorely troubled. But thou, O LORD--how long?
- Turn, O LORD, save my life; deliver me for the sake of thy steadfast love.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee; in Sheol who can give thee praise?
- I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.
- My eye wastes away because of grief, it grows weak because of all my foes.
- Depart from me, all you workers of evil; for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping.
- The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD accepts my prayer.
- All my enemies shall be ashamed and sorely troubled; they shall turn back, and be put to shame in a moment.
- A Shiggaion of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush a Benjaminite. O LORD my God, in thee do I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers, and deliver me,
- lest like a lion they rend me, dragging me away, with none to rescue.
- O LORD my God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands,
- if I have requited my friend with evil or plundered my enemy without cause,
- let the enemy pursue me and overtake me, and let him trample my life to the ground, and lay my soul in the dust. [Selah]
- Arise, O LORD, in thy anger, lift thyself up against the fury of my enemies; awake, O my God; thou hast appointed a judgment.
- Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about thee; and over it take thy seat on high.
- The LORD judges the peoples; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me.
- O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish thou the righteous, thou who triest the minds and hearts, thou righteous God.
- My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.
- God is a righteous judge, and a God who has indignation every day.
- If a man does not repent, God will whet his sword; he has bent and strung his bow;
- he has prepared his deadly weapons, making his arrows fiery shafts.
- Behold, the wicked man conceives evil, and is pregnant with mischief, and brings forth lies.
- He makes a pit, digging it out, and falls into the hole which he has made.
- His mischief returns upon his own head, and on his own pate his violence descends.
- I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the Most High.
- To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of David. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth! Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted
- by the mouth of babes and infants, thou hast founded a bulwark because of thy foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
- When I look at thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast established;
- what is man that thou art mindful of him, and the son of man that thou dost care for him?
- Yet thou hast made him little less than God, and dost crown him with glory and honor.
- Thou hast given him dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet,
- all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
- the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the sea.
- O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.