52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me;
- many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. [Selah]
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
- I cry aloud to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy hill. [Selah]
- I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the LORD sustains me.
- I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! For thou dost smite all my enemies on the cheek, thou dost break the teeth of the wicked.
- Deliverance belongs to the LORD; thy blessing be upon thy people! [Selah]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Answer me when I call, O God of my right! Thou hast given me room when I was in distress. Be gracious to me, and hear my prayer.
- O men, how long shall my honor suffer shame? How long will you love vain words, and seek after lies? [Selah]
- But know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him.
- Be angry, but sin not; commune with your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. [Selah]
- Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the LORD.
- There are many who say, "O that we might see some good! Lift up the light of thy countenance upon us, O LORD!"
- Thou hast put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound.
- In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for thou alone, O LORD, makest me dwell in safety.
- To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD; give heed to my groaning.
- Hearken to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to thee do I pray.
- O LORD, in the morning thou dost hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for thee, and watch.
- For thou art not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not sojourn with thee.
- The boastful may not stand before thy eyes; thou hatest all evildoers.
- Thou destroyest those who speak lies; the LORD abhors bloodthirsty and deceitful men.
- But I through the abundance of thy steadfast love will enter thy house, I will worship toward thy holy temple in the fear of thee.
- Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of my enemies; make thy way straight before me.
- For there is no truth in their mouth; their heart is destruction, their throat is an open sepulchre, they flatter with their tongue.
- Make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; because of their many transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against thee.
- But let all who take refuge in thee rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do thou defend them, that those who love thy name may exult in thee.
- For thou dost bless the righteous, O LORD; thou dost cover him with favor as with a shield.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.