52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Then Bildad the Shuhite answered,
- " Dominion and awe belong to Him Who establishes peace in His heights.
- "Is there any number to His troops? And upon whom does His light not rise?
- "How then can a man be just with God? Or how can he be clean who is born of woman?
- "If even the moon has no brightness And the stars are not pure in His sight,
- How much less man, that maggot, And the son of man, that worm!' 26
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Then Job responded,
- "What a help you are to the weak! How you have saved the arm without strength!
- "What counsel you have given to one without wisdom! What helpful insight you have abundantly provided!
- "To whom have you uttered words? And whose spirit was expressed through you?
- "The departed spirits tremble Under the waters and their inhabitants.
- "Naked is Sheol before Him, And Abaddon has no covering.
- "He stretches out the north over empty space And hangs the earth on nothing.
- "He wraps up the waters in His clouds, And the cloud does not burst under them.
- "He obscures the face of the full moon And spreads His cloud over it.
- "He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters At the boundary of light and darkness.
- "The pillars of heaven tremble And are amazed at His rebuke.
- "He quieted the sea with His power, And by His understanding He shattered Rahab.
- "By His breath the heavens are cleared; His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
- "Behold, these are the fringes of His ways; And how faint a word we hear of Him! But His mighty thunder, who can understand?' 27
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.