52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
- When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
- Though a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In spite of this I shall be confident.
- One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD And to meditate in His temple.
- For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock.
- And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
- Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice, And be gracious to me and answer me.
- When You said, " Seek My face,' my heart said to You, "Your face, O LORD, I shall seek.'
- Do not hide Your face from me, Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not abandon me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation!
- For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up.
- Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a level path Because of my foes.
- Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence.
- I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.
- Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD. 28 A Prayer for Help, and Praise for Its Answer. A Psalm of David.
- To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to the pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help, When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.
- Do not drag me away with the wicked And with those who work iniquity, Who speak peace with their neighbors, While evil is in their hearts.
- Requite them according to their work and according to the evil of their practices; Requite them according to the deeds of their hands; Repay them their recompense.
- Because they do not regard the works of the LORD Nor the deeds of His hands, He will tear them down and not build them up.
- Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
- The LORD is their strength, And He is a saving defense to His anointed.
- Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever. 29 The Voice of the LORD in the Storm. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Ascribe to the LORD, O sons of the mighty, Ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in holy array.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders, The LORD is over many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful, The voice of the LORD is majestic.
- The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars; Yes, the LORD breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes Lebanon skip like a calf, And Sirion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the LORD hews out flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness; The LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD makes the deer to calve And strips the forests bare; And in His temple everything says, "Glory!'
- The LORD sat as King at the flood; Yes, the LORD sits as King forever.
- The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace. 30 Thanksgiving for Deliverance from Death. A Psalm; a Song at the Dedication of the House. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.