52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
3 John 1
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- The elder to the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth.
- Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.
- For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth.
- I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.
- Beloved, you are acting faithfully in whatever you accomplish for the brethren, and especially when they are strangers;
- and they have testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.
- For they went out for the sake of the Name, accepting nothing from the Gentiles.
- Therefore we ought to support such men, so that we may be fellow workers with the truth.
- I wrote something to the church; but Diotrephes, who loves to be first among them, does not accept what we say.
- For this reason, if I come, I will call attention to his deeds which he does, unjustly accusing us with wicked words; and not satisfied with this, he himself does not receive the brethren, either, and he forbids those who desire to do so and puts them out of the church.
- Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. The one who does good is of God; the one who does evil has not seen God.
- Demetrius has received a good testimony from everyone, and from the truth itself; and we add our testimony, and you know that our testimony is true.
- I had many things to write to you, but I am not willing to write them to you with pen and ink;
- but I hope to see you shortly, and we will speak face to face. Peace be to you. The friends greet you. Greet the friends by name.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.