52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 1
- The Song of Songs, which is Solomon's.
- " May he kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine.
- "Your oils have a pleasing fragrance, Your name is like purified oil; Therefore the maidens love you.
- "Draw me after you and let us run together! The king has brought me into his chambers.' " We will rejoice in you and be glad; We will extol your love more than wine. Rightly do they love you.'
- " I am black but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, Like the curtains of Solomon.
- "Do not stare at me because I am swarthy, For the sun has burned me. My mother's sons were angry with me; They made me caretaker of the vineyards, But I have not taken care of my own vineyard.
- "Tell me, O you whom my soul loves, Where do you pasture your flock, Where do you make it lie down at noon? For why should I be like one who veils herself Beside the flocks of your companions?'
- " If you yourself do not know, Most beautiful among women, Go forth on the trail of the flock And pasture your young goats By the tents of the shepherds.
- " To me, my darling, you are like My mare among the chariots of Pharaoh.
- "Your cheeks are lovely with ornaments, Your neck with strings of beads.'
- " We will make for you ornaments of gold With beads of silver.'
- " While the king was at his table, My perfume gave forth its fragrance.
- "My beloved is to me a pouch of myrrh Which lies all night between my breasts.
- "My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms In the vineyards of Engedi.'
- " How beautiful you are, my darling, How beautiful you are! Your eyes are like doves.'
- " How handsome you are, my beloved, And so pleasant! Indeed, our couch is luxuriant!
- "The beams of our houses are cedars, Our rafters, cypresses. 2
Song of Solomon 2
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- "Iam the rose of Sharon, The lily of the valleys.'
- " Like a lily among the thorns, So is my darling among the maidens.'
- " Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, So is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, And his fruit was sweet to my taste.
- "He has brought me to his banquet hall, And his banner over me is love.
- "Sustain me with raisin cakes, Refresh me with apples, Because I am lovesick.
- "Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me.'
- " I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles or by the hinds of the field, That you do not arouse or awaken my love Until she pleases.'
- " Listen! My beloved! Behold, he is coming, Climbing on the mountains, Leaping on the hills!
- "My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Behold, he is standing behind our wall, He is looking through the windows, He is peering through the lattice.
- "My beloved responded and said to me, " Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along.
- "For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone.
- "The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
- "The fig tree has ripened its figs, And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along!'
- " O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, In the secret place of the steep pathway, Let me see your form, Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet, And your form is lovely.'
- " Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom.'
- " My beloved is mine, and I am his; He pastures his flock among the lilies.
- " Until the cool of the day when the shadows flee away, Turn, my beloved, and be like a gazelle Or a young stag on the mountains of Bether.' 3
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.