|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD! And let my cry for help come to You.
- Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my distress; Incline Your ear to me; In the day when I call answer me quickly.
- For my days have been consumed in smoke, And my bones have been scorched like a hearth.
- My heart has been smitten like grass and has withered away, Indeed, I forget to eat my bread.
- Because of the loudness of my groaning My bones cling to my flesh.
- I resemble a pelican of the wilderness; I have become like an owl of the waste places.
- I lie awake, I have become like a lonely bird on a housetop.
- My enemies have reproached me all day long; Those who deride me have used my name as a curse.
- For I have eaten ashes like bread And mingled my drink with weeping
- Because of Your indignation and Your wrath, For You have lifted me up and cast me away.
- My days are like a lengthened shadow, And I wither away like grass.
- But You, O LORD, abide forever, And Your name to all generations.
- You will arise and have compassion on Zion; For it is time to be gracious to her, For the appointed time has come.
- Surely Your servants find pleasure in her stones And feel pity for her dust.
- So the nations will fear the name of the LORD And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
- For the LORD has built up Zion; He has appeared in His glory.
- He has regarded the prayer of the destitute And has not despised their prayer.
- This will be written for the generation to come, That a people yet to be created may praise the LORD.
- For He looked down from His holy height; From heaven the LORD gazed upon the earth,
- To hear the groaning of the prisoner, To set free those who were doomed to death,
- That men may tell of the name of the LORD in Zion And His praise in Jerusalem,
- When the peoples are gathered together, And the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.
- He has weakened my strength in the way; He has shortened my days.
- I say, "O my God, do not take me away in the midst of my days, Your years are throughout all generations.
- "Of old You founded the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
- " Even they will perish, but You endure; And all of them will wear out like a garment; Like clothing You will change them and they will be changed.
- "But You are the same, And Your years will not come to an end.
- "The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You.' 103 Praise for the LORD'S Mercies. A Psalm of David.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits;
- Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases;
- Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
- Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
- The LORD performs righteous deeds And judgments for all who are oppressed.
- He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the sons of Israel.
- The LORD is compassionate and gracious, Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.
- He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
- He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
- As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
- Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.
- For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust.
- As for man, his days are like grass; As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
- When the wind has passed over it, it is no more, And its place acknowledges it no longer.
- But the lovingkindness of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children's children,
- To those who keep His covenant And remember His precepts to do them.
- The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all.
- Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
- Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, You who serve Him, doing His will.
- Bless the LORD, all you works of His, In all places of His dominion; Bless the LORD, O my soul! 104
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
- Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak, Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain.
- He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters; He makes the clouds His chariot; He walks upon the wings of the wind;
- He makes the winds His messengers, Flaming fire His ministers.
- He established the earth upon its foundations, So that it will not totter forever and ever.
- You covered it with the deep as with a garment; The waters were standing above the mountains.
- At Your rebuke they fled, At the sound of Your thunder they hurried away.
- The mountains rose; the valleys sank down To the place which You established for them.
- You set a boundary that they may not pass over, So that they will not return to cover the earth.
- He sends forth springs in the valleys; They flow between the mountains;
- They give drink to every beast of the field; The wild donkeys quench their thirst.
- Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell; They lift up their voices among the branches.
- He waters the mountains from His upper chambers; The earth is satisfied with the fruit of His works.
- He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the labor of man, So that he may bring forth food from the earth,
- And wine which makes man's heart glad, So that he may make his face glisten with oil, And food which sustains man's heart.
- The trees of the LORD drink their fill, The cedars of Lebanon which He planted,
- Where the birds build their nests, And the stork, whose home is the fir trees.
- The high mountains are for the wild goats; The cliffs are a refuge for the shephanim.
- He made the moon for the seasons; The sun knows the place of its setting.
- You appoint darkness and it becomes night, In which all the beasts of the forest prowl about.
- The young lions roar after their prey And seek their food from God.
- When the sun rises they withdraw And lie down in their dens.
- Man goes forth to his work And to his labor until evening.
- O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions.
- There is the sea, great and broad, In which are swarms without number, Animals both small and great.
- There the ships move along, And Leviathan, which You have formed to sport in it.
- They all wait for You To give them their food in due season.
- You give to them, they gather it up; You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good.
- You hide Your face, they are dismayed; You take away their spirit, they expire And return to their dust.
- You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the ground.
- Let the glory of the LORD endure forever; Let the LORD be glad in His works;
- He looks at the earth, and it trembles; He touches the mountains, and they smoke.
- I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
- Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.
- Let sinners be consumed from the earth And let the wicked be no more. Bless the LORD, O my soul. Praise the LORD! 105
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.