|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- "Do you know the time the mountain goats give birth? Do you observe the calving of the deer?
- "Can you count the months they fulfill, Or do you know the time they give birth?
- "They kneel down, they bring forth their young, They get rid of their labor pains.
- "Their offspring become strong, they grow up in the open field; They leave and do not return to them.
- "Who sent out the wild donkey free? And who loosed the bonds of the swift donkey,
- To whom I gave the wilderness for a home And the salt land for his dwelling place?
- "He scorns the tumult of the city, The shoutings of the driver he does not hear.
- "He explores the mountains for his pasture And searches after every green thing.
- "Will the wild ox consent to serve you, Or will he spend the night at your manger?
- "Can you bind the wild ox in a furrow with ropes, Or will he harrow the valleys after you?
- "Will you trust him because his strength is great And leave your labor to him?
- "Will you have faith in him that he will return your grain And gather it from your threshing floor?
- "The ostriches' wings flap joyously With the pinion and plumage of love,
- For she abandons her eggs to the earth And warms them in the dust,
- And she forgets that a foot may crush them, Or that a wild beast may trample them.
- "She treats her young cruelly, as if they were not hers; Though her labor be in vain, she is unconcerned;
- Because God has made her forget wisdom, And has not given her a share of understanding.
- "When she lifts herself on high, She laughs at the horse and his rider.
- "Do you give the horse his might? Do you clothe his neck with a mane?
- "Do you make him leap like the locust? His majestic snorting is terrible.
- " He paws in the valley, and rejoices in his strength; He goes out to meet the weapons.
- "He laughs at fear and is not dismayed; And he does not turn back from the sword.
- "The quiver rattles against him, The flashing spear and javelin.
- "With shaking and rage he races over the ground, And he does not stand still at the voice of the trumpet.
- "As often as the trumpet sounds he says, "Aha!' And he scents the battle from afar, And the thunder of the captains and the war cry.
- "Is it by your understanding that the hawk soars, Stretching his wings toward the south?
- "Is it at your command that the eagle mounts up And makes his nest on high?
- "On the cliff he dwells and lodges, Upon the rocky crag, an inaccessible place.
- "From there he spies out food; His eyes see it from afar.
- "His young ones also suck up blood; And where the slain are, there is he.' 40
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Then the LORD said to Job,
- "Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty? Let him who reproves God answer it.'
- Then Job answered the LORD and said,
- "Behold, I am insignificant; what can I reply to You? I lay my hand on my mouth.
- "Once I have spoken, and I will not answer; Even twice, and I will add nothing more.'
- Then the LORD answered Job out of the storm and said,
- "Now gird up your loins like a man; I will ask you, and you instruct Me.
- "Will you really annul My judgment? Will you condemn Me that you may be justified?
- "Or do you have an arm like God, And can you thunder with a voice like His?
- " Adorn yourself with eminence and dignity, And clothe yourself with honor and majesty.
- "Pour out the overflowings of your anger, And look on everyone who is proud, and make him low.
- "Look on everyone who is proud, and humble him, And tread down the wicked where they stand.
- " Hide them in the dust together; Bind them in the hidden place.
- "Then I will also confess to you, That your own right hand can save you.
- "Behold now, Behemoth, which I made as well as you; He eats grass like an ox.
- "Behold now, his strength in his loins And his power in the muscles of his belly.
- "He bends his tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are knit together.
- "His bones are tubes of bronze; His limbs are like bars of iron.
- "He is the first of the ways of God; Let his maker bring near his sword.
- "Surely the mountains bring him food, And all the beasts of the field play there.
- "Under the lotus plants he lies down, In the covert of the reeds and the marsh.
- "The lotus plants cover him with shade; The willows of the brook surround him.
- "If a river rages, he is not alarmed; He is confident, though the Jordan rushes to his mouth.
- "Can anyone capture him when he is on watch, With barbs can anyone pierce his nose? 41
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.