|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- "At this also my heart trembles, And leaps from its place.
- "Listen closely to the thunder of His voice, And the rumbling that goes out from His mouth.
- "Under the whole heaven He lets it loose, And His lightning to the ends of the earth.
- "After it, a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, And He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard.
- "God thunders with His voice wondrously, Doing great things which we cannot comprehend.
- "For to the snow He says, "Fall on the earth,' And to the downpour and the rain, "Be strong.'
- "He seals the hand of every man, That all men may know His work.
- "Then the beast goes into its lair And remains in its den.
- "Out of the south comes the storm, And out of the north the cold.
- "From the breath of God ice is made, And the expanse of the waters is frozen.
- "Also with moisture He loads the thick cloud; He disperses the cloud of His lightning.
- "It changes direction, turning around by His guidance, That it may do whatever He commands it On the face of the inhabited earth.
- "Whether for correction, or for His world, Or for lovingkindness, He causes it to happen.
- "Listen to this, O Job, Stand and consider the wonders of God.
- "Do you know how God establishes them, And makes the lightning of His cloud to shine?
- "Do you know about the layers of the thick clouds, The wonders of one perfect in knowledge,
- You whose garments are hot, When the land is still because of the south wind?
- "Can you, with Him, spread out the skies, Strong as a molten mirror?
- "Teach us what we shall say to Him; We cannot arrange our case because of darkness.
- "Shall it be told Him that I would speak? Or should a man say that he would be swallowed up?
- "Now men do not see the light which is bright in the skies; But the wind has passed and cleared them.
- "Out of the north comes golden splendor; Around God is awesome majesty.
- "The Almighty we cannot find Him; He is exalted in power And He will not do violence to justice and abundant righteousness.
- "Therefore men fear Him; He does not regard any who are wise of heart.' 38
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,
- "Who is this that darkens counsel By words without knowledge?
- "Now gird up your loins like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me!
- "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding,
- Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it?
- "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,
- When the morning stars sang together And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- "Or who enclosed the sea with doors When, bursting forth, it went out from the womb;
- When I made a cloud its garment And thick darkness its swaddling band,
- And I placed boundaries on it And set a bolt and doors,
- And I said, "Thus far you shall come, but no farther; And here shall your proud waves stop'?
- "Have you ever in your life commanded the morning, And caused the dawn to know its place,
- That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?
- "It is changed like clay under the seal; And they stand forth like a garment.
- " From the wicked their light is withheld, And the uplifted arm is broken.
- "Have you entered into the springs of the sea Or walked in the recesses of the deep?
- "Have the gates of death been revealed to you, Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?
- "Have you understood the expanse of the earth? Tell Me, if you know all this.
- "Where is the way to the dwelling of light? And darkness, where is its place,
- That you may take it to its territory And that you may discern the paths to its home?
- "You know, for you were born then, And the number of your days is great!
- "Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
- Which I have reserved for the time of distress, For the day of war and battle?
- "Where is the way that the light is divided, Or the east wind scattered on the earth?
- "Who has cleft a channel for the flood, Or a way for the thunderbolt,
- To bring rain on a land without people, On a desert without a man in it,
- To satisfy the waste and desolate land And to make the seeds of grass to sprout?
- "Has the rain a father? Or who has begotten the drops of dew?
- "From whose womb has come the ice? And the frost of heaven, who has given it birth?
- "Water becomes hard like stone, And the surface of the deep is imprisoned.
- "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion?
- "Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?
- "Do you know the ordinances of the heavens, Or fix their rule over the earth?
- "Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, So that an abundance of water will cover you?
- "Can you send forth lightnings that they may go And say to you, "Here we are'?
- "Who has put wisdom in the innermost being Or given understanding to the mind?
- "Who can count the clouds by wisdom, Or tip the water jars of the heavens,
- When the dust hardens into a mass And the clods stick together?
- "Can you hunt the prey for the lion, Or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
- When they crouch in their dens And lie in wait in their lair?
- "Who prepares for the raven its nourishment When its young cry to God And wander about without food? 39
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.