52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then Job answered and said,
- Even to day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.
- Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might come even to his seat!
- I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments.
- I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.
- Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.
- There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for ever from my judge.
- Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
- On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
- But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
- My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
- Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
- But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
- For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.
- Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.
- For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:
- Because I was not cut off before the darkness, neither hath he covered the darkness from my face.
- Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days?
- Some remove the landmarks; they violently take away flocks, and feed thereof.
- They drive away the ass of the fatherless, they take the widow's ox for a pledge.
- They turn the needy out of the way: the poor of the earth hide themselves together.
- Behold, as wild asses in the desert, go they forth to their work; rising betimes for a prey: the wilderness yieldeth food for them and for their children.
- They reap every one his corn in the field: and they gather the vintage of the wicked.
- They cause the naked to lodge without clothing, that they have no covering in the cold.
- They are wet with the showers of the mountains, and embrace the rock for want of a shelter.
- They pluck the fatherless from the breast, and take a pledge of the poor.
- They cause him to go naked without clothing, and they take away the sheaf from the hungry;
- Which make oil within their walls, and tread their winepresses, and suffer thirst.
- Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God layeth not folly to them.
- They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.
- The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
- The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me: and disguiseth his face.
- In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light.
- For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
- He is swift as the waters; their portion is cursed in the earth: he beholdeth not the way of the vineyards.
- Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave those which have sinned.
- The womb shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree.
- He evil entreateth the barren that beareth not: and doeth not good to the widow.
- He draweth also the mighty with his power: he riseth up, and no man is sure of life.
- Though it be given him to be in safety, whereon he resteth; yet his eyes are upon their ways.
- They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn.
- And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.