52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
1 Corinthians 5
- It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
- And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
- For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
- In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
- Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
- Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
- Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
- I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
- Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
- But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
- For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
1 Corinthians 6
- Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
- Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
- If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
- I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
- But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
- Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
- Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
- Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
- And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
- Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
- What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
- But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
- Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
- What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
- For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.