|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
- O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
- Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
- LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
- I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
- What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
- Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
- Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
- To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
- In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
- Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
- For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
- Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
- Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
- I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
- I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
- And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
- Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
- For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
- I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
- I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
- For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
- But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
- My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
- Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
- Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
- Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
- Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
- Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
- Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
- For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
- O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
- Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
- Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
- Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
- When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
- For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
- I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
- For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
- Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
- I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
- Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
- Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
- Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.