52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
- Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
- For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
- He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
- His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
- For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
- For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
- Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
- Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
- Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
- For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
- Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
- Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
- O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
- But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
- Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
- They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
- But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
- All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
- He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
- But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
- I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
- Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
- Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
- They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
- I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
- My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
- For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
- I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
- They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
- But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
- Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
- Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
- I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
- Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
- For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
- My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
- The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
- All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
- For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.
- All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
- A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
- They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
500 Internal Server Error
- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.