52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
- Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
- But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
- The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
- I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
- I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
- Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
- For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
- Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
- Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
- Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
- Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
- Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
- Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
- I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
- Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
- Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
- From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
- They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
- They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
- Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
- Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
- From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
- As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.