52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
- And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
- For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
- Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
- I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
- I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
- And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
- Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
- LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
- Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
- Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.
- Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
- Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
- It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.
- Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:
- That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:
- That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:
- That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.
- Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
500 Internal Server Error
- I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
- I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
- And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
- They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
- The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
- All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
- They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
- To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
- The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
- The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
- Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
- The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
- The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
- He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
- The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
- My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.