52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
- We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
- For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
- How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?
- If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
- If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
- Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
- O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
- Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
- I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
- I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
- All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
- Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
- Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
- Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
- The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
- O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
- Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
- Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
- For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
- Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
- Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
- Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
- If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
- If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
- Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
- If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
- Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
- For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
- I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
- My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
- Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
- How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
- If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
- Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
- For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
- Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
- I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
- And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.